Custom App / Contact us

Custom Install only: Call @949.878.1017 or email p@decimal.io

From $600/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ktremx

"Something went wrong" when I pick add app. I dont know what is the problem but it would be cool :(((

Dear Shopify merchant,
Such errors generally occur if you haven't turned on Third Party Carrier Calculated Rates in your Shopify Admin Settings. Contact your Shopify support team to learn more. This feature is included in the Advanced and Plus plans, but can be turned on by Shopify Support if you pay annually.

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

This application sounds like it has great features, but it is pointless. People look for applications because they don't want to do all the coding to make it happen themselves. The lack of any sort of UI and being solely code defeats the purpose of an app. It is a free application with a guide to try to help you code out a solution.

March 31, 2022

You are soooo right! That is why we've taken the past 3.5 years to build a next generation Shipping Management UI Embedded App. Give it a try; we are there on the other side to assist you!

Koinonia House

WAS Freaking Awesome until mayor update Dec, 2021. Now broken... Just wanted the ability to add USPS Media Mail option for shipping using the Decimal code editor. Most help bubbles have Lorem Ipsum, have no idea how to use this app, seems overkill and full of useless features.... too expensive for just the simple option I needed.

Dear Koinonia House,
We screwed up! We were in the process of disabling the old JSON UI and replacing it with the Beta version of the nexgen UI at that time! We've sent you a few emails. If you get this message, please contact us and we will set you up on that same app you were on, which of course includes USPS Media Mail!

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do.
Geeky apparel store:

Ts8276eb

Had some technical issues that slipped through the cracks initially with the support team, but Roger got me taken care of. Thanks man.

The Shark Watch Co

Good system to start with, I am still playing around. This is my first time using the program! it is not too difficult for a beginner, editing my review later when i find out more

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does what it claims. I find I very easy to use and would recommend it for all.

Hero Arts

We are a Shopify Plus site and were having a tough time finding a system that could handle our complex shipping calculation needs. Delighted to have found Decimal!

The Con Man Store

What a terrific app. Implemented quickly and works like magic.

Salmon Sisters

Decimal solved our 'wholesale shipping rates' problem with their quick, yet robust solution. The IBM of shipping rates!

Previous 1 3 4