4.6
April 9, 2018

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do.
Geeky apparel store:

Threadiverse
Over 4 years using the app
January 25, 2017

This shit rocks. Ever since we implemented Decimal, our shipping cost per order has dropped by 20%. The accuracy and reliability of the calculations is uncanny. We could never have imagined the control we now have over shipping options. Of all the apps we have installed in our Shopify store, Decimal has had the most impact on our sales and profitability.

Hufonline
Over 2 years using the app
June 24, 2016

Thank you, Shopify, for introducing us to Decimal!

We are a Shopify Plus store that sells high tech touch screens and camera modifications. Shipping cost is our second largest expense item, and is extremely complex to calculate. We ship some products from US and others from China. To complicate matters further, the Chinese warehouse cannot ship to some countries directly, so those orders needed to be routed via US. Furthermore, our shipping rate tables vary significantly between products, making accurate cost calculations nearly impossible. But somehow Decimal is able to do so effortlessly, and oh so accurately.

Imagine what happens when an order contains items that are to be shipped from our US warehouse as well as from the China facility and the buyer is located in a country that does not accept product directly from China!

Without Decimal doing all the hard work for us, we’d be in trouble!

But wait, there’s more….

The best part about this app is that there is nothing for us to set up. We simply tell the Decimal team what we need done and it just gets done, immediately. So easy! No messing around with user interfaces that suck - hard to understand or mostly plain incapable to handle what we need done.

Decimal is the most sophisticated system we have come across. We are huge fans of this app.

Peau Productions
June 18, 2016

We are a Shopify 'Plus' store that manufactures cameras for use in specialized industries such as aerial surveys and geo-imaging.

Decimal has been a life saver for us. The precision and speed with which the system calculates shipping rates is spectacular.

We tried the other apps and none of them come close to the sophistication of Decimal. ***** Five Stars! *****

Mapir Camera
July 8, 2016

Decimal is badass. Love their concept of "no user interface"...hassle-free, fast and precise. We could not live without this app.

Pulp Riot
July 23, 2016

This app is phenomenal - we couldn't live without Decimal. It's unbelievably flexible and automated. Changes get done without any effort on our part :)

Save yourself the agony of trying other shipping calculation apps. Decimal is all you need, folks!

Beekman1802
Edited February 28, 2017

Where to begin?! The Decimal team is one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I don't say that lightly either. I've been in I.T. for 10+ years, and they've exceeded my expectations by leaps and bounds!

As a merchant who utilizes multiple shipping methods, we rely on shipping companies who offer not only great, competitive rates but also provide reliable transportation and delivery of our products without damaging them. To that end, we were looking for a Shopify app that could integrate with Spee-Dee Delivery, a regional shipper in the Upper Midwest, along with UPS, etc.

Not only did the Decimal team make that happen, but they went above and beyond by creating an entirely customized integration for our storefront. Everything we've asked for from Decimal was delivered. Even when it seemed nothing could be done, they found a way to make it work!

Another extremely attractive solution provided is Decimal's "No-UI" platform. At first, I was a bit apprehensive about this. As the Director of Technology for my company, I'm very hands-on when it comes to the operation of our website and applications; however, in this case, I'm happy to step back and let the Decimal team take the wheel! The complexity in which their system operates to provide the EASIEST, and most RELIABLE shipping options to our customers is something Decimal does that would otherwise take too much of my already limited time. I love the fact that this is now one less app I have to manage since Decimal does the hard work for me.

Decimal's algorithm is second to none in the Shopify Plus arena. If you're looking for a customized shipping application that doesn't seem to be available in the app store, you've just found it. If you think it can't be done, Decimal has done it. If you need to get your shipping options implemented yesterday, Decimal can do it. If you don't believe me, click on my store name below my 5-star rating, find the phone number for our store in our logo, and dial extension 235. You'll hear all of this repeated over the phone from me.

The Decimal shipping app is the most advanced, reliable, and well-supported shipping app in the Shopify App Store, hands down.

Mdl Partners Dev Store
Edited February 4, 2017

We were shocked when we found out that there was no existing app to solve our issues managing shipping from two warehouses.

We fulfill from both the US and UK, with only a subset of our existing inventory located in the UK. We had been searching for a solution to offer our customers cheapest-cost shipping options for orders placed from each warehouse.

Decimal's app does real time calculations, allowing us to provide lowest cost shipping rates to our customers, without us having to lose money on shipping.

Decimal did for us what no other app could, and their consistent service since the launch has been a blessing.

Ghostly
September 25, 2016

Decimal takes care of everything, including setup and maintenance. How cool is that!

Supernail Wholesale
Edited May 30, 2016

This app slashed our abandonment rate!

As soon as we installed the Decimal system, an amazing thing happened - our cart abandonment rate plummeted! Our customers are thrilled that they can pinpoint their receive dates and plan their oyster parties weeks in advance, knowing that fresh oysters will arrive exactly on the day they want them!

Islandcreekoysters