Deliverr Fulfillment

Logistics Superpowers for All - Fulfillment, Storage, and More

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fancy LEDs

To believe this company is worth 2 billion dollars according to Shopify is insanely concerning. The only thing certain about Deliverr is that your customer's orders will be delayed at some point along the way. From their Forwarding & Inbound plans to their courier network, delay, delay, delay. Pay for 2-day shipping, and expect 2-week shipping. And if it is delivered, expect your customer's items to be half destroyed, due to the negligence and lack of care in delivery. Think that's a nightmare? The backend doesn't reflect accurate numbers, and I quote from a Deliverr employee "Don't worry about the dashboard numbers, they're not right". If you stock out, and Deliverr cancels the order, want to re-request the order be fulfilled on Shopify? Nope, have place order manually, then update tracking numbers manually. Need customer support? Expect a copy and paste from their FAQ. I rarely write negative reviews, but in this instance, I'm in genuine disbelief at how bad Deliverr has been so far. I really, really hope it improves because I can see it as being a very good service, as conceptually it has great features such as the fixed shipping pricing. However, in its current state, stay away. If anyone from up top from Deliverr would like to contact me, that would be great, but I would say it's very unlikely because they don't seem to care. I feel bad for giving a review like this, and have been reluctant to post it, but it is deserving. Update: If you do not believe me, please check the Better Business Reviews, god I wish I had read them beforehand. Please do not use Deliverr as your 3PL is genuinely the worst 3PL experience you possibly imagine, and you / your customers will suffer from it.

PC Genie Parts

I used this app to manage my store. it could be a better ui experience. but it was good. I recommend this app.

CandyCan

Love Deliverr. Such a refreshing cloud-based system compared to all the old Warehouse Management Systems out there. Support is on point, Live Chat is great, all Inbounds are easy to reconcile by telling the WHs what to expect ahead of time. I have way more peace of mind using Deliverr than with any warehouse in the past. Not to mention, their rates are by far the cheapest. Love 'em!

Rob's Popcorn

Deliverr is a great 3PL partner! Competitive prices and amazing customer service. Will be using Deliverr forever!