Local Pickup & Delivery Date

Allow customers to set date & time for local delivery & pickup

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Local Pickup & Delivery Date app banner

The Calzone Kitchen

Really helpful support when migrating from our existing theme to a new one. Thanks for helping so quickly!

Windy City Aquariums

Doesn't seem to work no matter what I try and there's no help documents to diagnose the issue. :( Sad because this app is exactly what I've been needing, just a shame shopify does not have this functionality already built in,

June 14, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you've faced with.

The app may not work after the activation if the theme is highly customized or there is an external code that conflicts with our code.

We offer free installation/configuration services for such cases and created a ticket on your behalf. Please check the windycityaquariums@gmail.com email.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Divine's Fresh Mart

Location Singapore

Very quick and excellent customer service! Great App and development team! Thank you! 200% satisfaction guaranteed!

Greenwood Plaza

Location Jamaica

The support is very responsive and I would strongly recommend it based on my experience. I will definitely consider other apps from this developer.

Baked In The Shire

This app allows my customers to schedule when they would like their delivery of baked goods. Customers often order for special occasions and this allows for planned deliveries. It also has allowed us to create time slots for collection. My only request would be to have the option to have multiple locations for collection with different time slots for each. All in all it's a great app and any time I've had an issue or question the support team have been fast to respond and extremely helpful!

Jewel Junkie Curacao

Great App! Helps us a lot to provide an option for delivery. Also great customer service. Very fast and accurate help =)

Boards with Grace

So far extremely great customer service. They continue to work any issues out for me without hesitation. Hard to find an APP that provides stellar help. Will be sticking to this app for that reason!

Pacific Cookie Company

We have been using this app for about a year and it has been a wonderful addition to our online shop! Easy to customize and the support team is very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Seasons Produce Market Albany

I used this app to give customers choice / control over when they could collect their orders. I have since added shopfiy's local delivery and local store pick up features and they kinda work against each other causing customer confusion. Unfortunately it's time to uninstall.

Curlew Country Farm

For customers using the "buy now" or Paypal Express options, the delivery date & message were lost and the order not shown in the delivery app orders list( still in the shopify list).
Mageworx customer service response to this concern was; " Unfortunately, our app is not compatible with dynamic checkout solutions ("Buy It Now") and express checkout options on the cart page "
This is not good - I had to ring customers to ask this information. For all other payment methods, i.e. credit card, it seems to work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9