Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Clean Bed

The app was having problems on mobile experience. I wrote to them and fix it before I get up in the morning. Awesome Customer support. Moreover, they asked access to perform the app info into another one.
Highly recommended!

Holy Cookies

I think this is a very easy to use application! First time user of Shopify, and everything is pretty clear to me.

Historic Annapolis

For the most part this app worked well for our needs - my biggest issue with it was that once all the pick-up windows for the day were full, instead of turning off the day and not allowing pick-up to be selected for that day, it allowed people to select that day without a time - we ended up with about 12 people who did this before it was noticed. We also had people somehow able to order without choosing a pick-up window despite the fact that the required field was enabled (not sure how they even did it). But other than that - we would use the app again.

Juice4thought

Good APP. Support team are FIVE STARS. Would really appreciate a Mon to Sun date format, yet the navigation and ease of the app are great.

yumbowl

Excellence customer service! I would like to have another trial with your apps, if that possible?

Saaraketha Organics

The app is really good. It works without any issue and has many features including the delivery limiting functionality. The app support team is very helpful and they are extremely thorough. They helped us identify lots of issues we had with the theme.

June 8, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with MageWorx. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind clients like you make our job a pleasure.

Agam Creations, Patiala

I tried this app but couldn’t continue, as I was looking for additional charge option based on time slots. I am wondering if you could have it in future versions. It will be really helpful for bakeries or florists who offer delivery in a specific time window, such as 12 am.

June 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We've added this feature request to our backlog and will think of implementing it in further app versions.

fresh to dommot

App works ok. I was able to install and update user notification and my notification. However, we sometimes enter orders from the back end and this app does not allow us to set a delivery date for orders that are entered by by staff so unfortunately, we will have to uninstall and find a better solution.

June 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry the app wasn't able to meet all your requirements. But we are constantly working on its improvement and note all the clients' queries. We'll think of extending functionality in further app versions.

Kooks Creamery

Great app with excellent service! Had experienced a few initial issues on my site but it was quickly rectified by the tech team.

June 1, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Whimsical Emporium

A great app! I run an online floral store so this date picker works great for my store. It looks wonderful and is easy to use.

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences.

We are glad our app was able to meet your expectations!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7