Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by MageWorx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Simply Sausages - Salchichas Artesanales

I like the app, but if someone pays with Paypal they can bypass the option to select delivery date and time.

Bansan Penang

This application is free and simple. The support team, Angelika and its web developer, Dmitry are extremely professional and helpful. It'd be great if the app could have the function to automatically block the delivery dates once it reaches the order limit by quantity/ sales amount. Overall, this app does better than the other paid apps which I've tested.

Hello,

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it.
Our app allows you to set the orders limit for each day. These limits will block the certain day if the limits are exceeded.

Have a wonderful weekend.

TeddyKids

Super fast an easy set up... quiet surprised for a free app!!
Thanks guys and thanks team! wish you all the best!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great weekend.

You're a Cookie!

So Far all good. Too early to tell. I still haven't used the app in a purchase yet.... maybe they should ask for reviews later in the process of downloading (like a week?)

Hello,

Thank you for your review! Feel free to drop us a line if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to help.

Have a wonderful weekend.

estró creation

Funciona Genial!!! Lo estoy usando para mi store y me funciona muy bien!! 5 estrellas bien merecidos!!!

April 3, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review!

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day!

Chiu Tung

Super recommend this app! I used a custom theme and their technician was super useful and quick to help me manually install it. Thank you again!

April 2, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

gurumesg

Was using a custom theme so had some problems installing the app - dropped an email and they replied almost IMMEDIATELY!!!! Within 3 hours since I sent an email, they installed the app for me manually.

it works as it should and allows customers to choose the delivery date and time!!!!

March 30, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

TC Épicerie

The app works perfectly for me. It's easy to setup and integrate very good into my customer path. I like the face that I can push content into my notifications to confirm with clients delivery date and time.
I am surprised, for a free app, by the availability of the support team and their efficiency to custom and make it really fit my design.

March 30, 2020

Have a great day.

Lifted Supplies

Great App! Easy to Use for Local Delivery Businesses. This will be my first time using this app, I'm excited to put it to use!

March 24, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Brennan's Booze & Snacks

Compared with some of the more popular paid Shopify scheduling apps, this app does a MUCH better job at providing the user with a seamless, simple scheduling experience. And it's FREE. It did exactly what I needed. Thanks

March 24, 2020

Hello,

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Previous 1 3