Local Pickup & Delivery Date

Set up local delivery & pickup, set date and time

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Local Pickup & Delivery Date app banner

foodpipe

Location Germany

We receive some order without delivery date and information about the time slot. I contacted the support but there are no solutions for this problem. And let's be honest. Why should you use this app if the MOST IMPORTANT thing does not work? I am sorry, but I can't recommend this app.

The Flower Box

Location Honduras
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am giving this app 2 stars because it clearly needs some improvement. I have downloaded other apps from this developer and they worked perfectly! But this one has some issues with express checkout, and PayPal checkout...the most frustrating thing about all was that A LOT of orders were received without pickup or delivery date or time. I contacted support (which is good!) but I feel that their solutions were not solutions, they were just suggestions that in the end did not help to fix the issues that the app was having. It may have worked for other stores but for mine (a flower shop) didn't work at all. Mageworx, I am so sorry! This review comes from a person that hates to leave bad reviews but in this case, in order for the app to work perfectly I need to speak out about these issues.

Heavenly Havoc

Location New Zealand

We have been using this app for our store for some time, and it has worked really well for us. Any issues or requirements that arose were quickly dealt with by the support team.

The Winey Gringa

Location Belize

Great app, does exactly what we needed and support was very responsive and made the necessary changes when our template didn't initially support the app.

Frank's Fruit Trees

Unfortunately this app never worked well on my store. I had all kinds of issues, like my checkout button being grayed out, pickup times not saving when customers selected them. I contacted support multiple times and they didn't offer any help other than telling me "your code isn't correct." As someone who doesn't know how to code, this was entirely unhelpful. Honestly this is some of the worst customer support I have seen with any app on Shopify.

Zuzia's Kitchen

I downloaded this app for my business and I realised that I need lots of customisation which were not avialable in their settings. So I contacted the customer service and they were amazing, Even though I am just using the free version of the app but the customer service I got was of highest quality. Special thanks to Angie and Valentin. You guys are legend! I highly recommend this app.
Thanks

AVATAR Magical Flowers

Location United Arab Emirates

Just what I was looking for, works perfectly, easy to set up. Support is fast, accurate and very kind.

Bakerlys

Location India

Best delivery date & time selector app! Loved the app, Loved the support. Would totally recommend 100%

Delivery24

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is perfect! I love everything about it! I only wish it would have an autocreate for time slots by setting start time and end time and interval inbetween instead of having to set each time slot manually.

The Calzone Kitchen

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really helpful support when migrating from our existing theme to a new one. Thanks for helping so quickly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10