Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Seasons Produce Market Albany

I used this app to give customers choice / control over when they could collect their orders. I have since added shopfiy's local delivery and local store pick up features and they kinda work against each other causing customer confusion. Unfortunately it's time to uninstall.

Curlew Country Farm

For customers using the "buy now" or Paypal Express options, the delivery date & message were lost and the order not shown in the delivery app orders list( still in the shopify list).
Mageworx customer service response to this concern was; " Unfortunately, our app is not compatible with dynamic checkout solutions ("Buy It Now") and express checkout options on the cart page "
This is not good - I had to ring customers to ask this information. For all other payment methods, i.e. credit card, it seems to work.

Lewis Hardy Fruit Trees

This app is amazing, I was actually able to easily change some of the text and have been using it for 2 years now to schedule curb side pick-ups and it's prefect! This year I had a moment of panic when I realized that the app no longer worked with my paid theme (on the day before I was launching for the season). The developer was amazing and able to change some lines of code to make it work for me within a couple hours and save my launch for the season!

Kohlmann's Kitchen

I made the instalation of the app but i havent been able to see its functionality on my shopify page

GrazeMe

Works really well, looks great and easy to use. Tried others, came back twice to this app. Thank you for your support too!
(Would be nice to have the Google Calendar sync operational, and be able to filter on the order listing).

Tonic at Home

Great app and meets all of our needs. Customer service is always excellent and fast to respond to any requests!

Grocer Collective

So far so good. Nice questionaire decision workflow at the beginning. Will be follow up with a review after a couple of weeks of use.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Fancy Plants

So far so easy! I tried a similar app but it wasn't very user friendly, so thumbs up for achieving a user friendly set up. Design is good. Only tweak I'd really like is the make the date selector match the rest of my website. My buttons for Checkout have square corners, but the date selector has round corners...

Also be good to apply dates by product... for instance I have some products from Spocket which will just be delivered in due course. I also may have seasonal products which could come on split deliveries.

September 7, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

PriceBring

They are super responsive and helps you to get the plugin working well and fix anything required immediately.

Top customer services.

July 24, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Have a great day!

Box Of Goodies

This app is exactly what I needed to set cut off times for daily delivery and blackout holiday dates in my store. I had a teensy problem with the dates showing wrong and the support team went back and forth with me until it was fixed. Definitely recommend. :)

July 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're always happy to help. Don't hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8