Delivery Date & Time Suite

Delivery Date & Time Suite

by Mageworx

Allow your customers select delivery date & time on cart page.

Whimsical Emporium

A great app! I run an online floral store so this date picker works great for my store. It looks wonderful and is easy to use.

May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences.

We are glad our app was able to meet your expectations!

Have a great day!

wheelsrandcafe

I downloaded several apps before deciding on this one. It was the easiest to setup and had all of the features I needed. Thank you

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our products, so your honest opinion and support really matter.

Always feel free to address us in case of any questions.

Have a great day!

Kebere

Super easy to use, perfect to food delivery. It's the solution I was searching for. With few click in less than 5 minutes you already have your delivery date configured

Hello,

Thank you very much for this review! We appreciate it. Feel free to get back to us if you need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

TTS Factory Shop Home Delivery

The app seems to work well. I used the code provided to ensure that the delivery date is included in the notification email sent to customers.
It doesn't get five stars though, because it does not allow changing the date format and Americans really do need to understand that they are not the biggest part of the world, and the way they use date formatting is at odds with the vast majority of us. It wouldn't have taken a lot of coding to allow us to choose a dd/mm/yy format.

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback! We are planning to add the setting to set the date format soon. Our team can try to change the date format of the delivery date directly for your store now. Just drop us a line and our team will be happy to assist.

The Breakfast Company

I had some troubles installing this app to my custom theme and so I asked the Mageworx support for a more detailed guide. After a couple of minutes I received a mail from the support that they are going to install the app for me. Said and done the installation was finished and they even reworked a little point regarding the order of the shown date.

10/10 would definitely recommend!

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

SGFoodMart.com

Wonderful App! Super simple and easy to use. A good start for new shops.

However, 1 of the function will be good to have but was not available e.g.
1) Next day delivery Cut Off Time was not available. Only same day is available. As we are in Singapore and the delivery is quicker. May not apply for other countries. So dosen't really matter for most of you guys tbh.

The rest of the app was god given simple. Hence highly recommended to use. 5 STAR!

May 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.

Currently the cutoff time disables the next available delivery date. I.e. if you set the processing period to 0 (you can ship the orders the same day), then the cutoff time will disable the current day. If you set the processing period to 1 (you need 1 day to process your orders and you ship the orders the next day), then the cutoff time will disable the next day.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great weekend.

Pick N' Pack Grocer

I inserted a time frame window for my deliveries however for weekends the time frame changes. How do i configure so that the specific time frame window is only set to certain days?

May 14, 2020

Hello,
Our app allows you to specify the delivery time periods for every day of week. Just click on "Manage periods" for the necessary day in the "Shipping configuration" section in our app.

Feel free to drop us a line and our team will be happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Bloomzy Flower Lab

Easy to setup and well made app. But Please fix these issues. Even though I have made date selection mandatory, I am able to bypass delivery date selection if:

1) I click on "Buy Now" instead of "Add to cart". It takes me straight to payment page.

2) If I click "Check Out" from cart page before the delivery date app loads. The app takes time to load on the cart page at times.

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback! We will try to improve these features in future updates if possible.

johnnyandmaes

Orders limit feature doesn't work. Also, even if it did work, it's a limit for the entire day and not on a time interval basis.

Otherwise, everything else worked great, but this one feature was the most important to me

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry the app is missing the feature, which is important for you. Currently, the app has the limits for the entire day only. We will do our best to add the time periods limits in our app soon.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions. We will be happy to help.

Have a good day.

Frozt

Highly recommended to use the app. Fast and great support from team when needed help as we are using custom theme. Thanks for the assistance once again Dmitry and Angelika!

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!