Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

fultshirtofy

I think this app is fantastic is exactly what I was looking for I will definitely recommended to family and friends, thanks

Offitools

i used app only a bit but it´s nice for show delivery date in product page. Reached my expectations.

Puca Jewels

buona app fa quello che dice, non semplice da configurare però è utile per aumentare le vendite e per migliorare lo shop

Riviere-se

Easy and useful app. Great application to provide a delivery information to customers. Em portugues: Fácil e util.

TecnoLab Store

Ottima app a prezzo onesto. Sono molto soddisfatto. Semplice e facile da usare, oltre che completa. Consigliatissima!

Greenway Biotech, Inc.

Unfortunately, the app did not work for us! We weren't even able to use the app. After we downloaded the app every time we would click on the app it would either freeze or just take forever and eventually not load so we had to delete the app!

November 16, 2020

Oh no! We are very sorry for the issue you are experiencing! Can you please send us an email at support@boosthubsupport.zendesk.com explain this issue and a support ticket will automatically be created. We will then be able to investigate this issue further and get the app working for you. Thanks and have a great day!

Poliforte il Polistirolo per Torte

Ho usato questa applicazione per aiutare i miei clienti a capire i tempi di spedizione sperando che siano contenti

BigasPh

great app, working well, no issues yet. working smoothly, my customers love it because they expect when to receive their order.

Light Up My Chamber

It was easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. I recommend this app to anyone interested! Truly great.

AZYMARKET

Awesome! app This app saved me a lot of development costs, especially the feature of adding different delivery date ranges for different collections. I strongly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8