Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range | Reviews

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Saiyoto

i just start using the app today and as early test it is displaying the right delivery informationon the product page

VENTE-ORDI.COM

Très bonne application, utile et très facile à utiliser, configuration selon les besoins, je recommande absolument.

Hoft Home

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

dduuka

just installed, cant say much yet. I will review as i keep using it. I am pretty much only testing this for now

Joy Joy Bee

This app has been great to have! It's not 100% user friendly but I've used it enough where I've gotten used to it. Very helpful.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are working on making the app more user friendly. However, we always love to hear ideas from our users! If you have a couple minutes, could you please send an email to support@boosthubsolutions.com and tell us how you think the app can be more user friendly. Is there anything specific that would help improve your experience?

Thanks and have a great day!

g4g.ch

This app covers all necessary cases very well while still being very simple. It is exactly what we needed. 100% Recommend.

cosfun

it is very good, useful, easy to use, but it alwary pop up the window to request a review, I advice that there is one button to close the pop up.

Flow Center Products

Started using the app 2 weeks ago and we've started selling more units. Giving your customers the estimated delivery date on the product page AND the cart page is a big part of converting sales, and this has been a great addition to our Shopify store!

vjria

Buona APP, semplice e perfetta. vale il prezzo. la consiglio a tutti.. devo vederla alla prova decisiva ma credo che funzionerà benissimo.

ThePetFurnitureStore

I love this app so far...............................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9