Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Stylemylo

More than 10 days my request is pending. My business is suffering and you DONT CARE. Every time i receive an email, sorry for delay we are looking into it and then you disappear. Writing a review so that you get my attention and understand the urgency.

April 17, 2021

I want to sincerely apologize for the lack of communication regarding your support ticket. I will be looking into what happened. I have also upgraded the urgency of your ticket. I will monitor the progress of your support ticket closely and provide communications to you directly.

Again, I apologize for the lack of communication regarding your support ticket and I will be monitoring it until it is resolved.

Sincerely,
Nick Huls
CEO
Boost Hub Business Solutions

g4g.ch

This app covers all necessary cases very well while still being very simple. It is exactly what we needed. 100% Recommend.

cosfun

it is very good, useful, easy to use, but it alwary pop up the window to request a review, I advice that there is one button to close the pop up.

Flow Center Products

Started using the app 2 weeks ago and we've started selling more units. Giving your customers the estimated delivery date on the product page AND the cart page is a big part of converting sales, and this has been a great addition to our Shopify store!

vjria

Buona APP, semplice e perfetta. vale il prezzo. la consiglio a tutti.. devo vederla alla prova decisiva ma credo che funzionerà benissimo.

ThePetFurnitureStore

I love this app so far...............................................................................

fultshirtofy

I think this app is fantastic is exactly what I was looking for I will definitely recommended to family and friends, thanks

Offitools

i used app only a bit but it´s nice for show delivery date in product page. Reached my expectations.

Puca Jewels

buona app fa quello che dice, non semplice da configurare però è utile per aumentare le vendite e per migliorare lo shop

Riviere-se

Easy and useful app. Great application to provide a delivery information to customers. Em portugues: Fácil e util.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8