Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Ecom Store Apps

Display the estimated delivery date range on the product page

awsomu

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased with this app
I was looking for it for a long time so pleased I've found it :-) And very good price and I love the geolocalisation.
Only one small problem our website is in English and French and it seems we can only use one language at the time :-( that is only the small problem

Calma & Canela

The App is very useful! I just wish I could have different time spams for different products, but it's not possible.

CIP-Solutions

I use this app because I can specify multiple delivery dates. So for it has been easy to set up and specify the product collections estimated delivery dates

MAHI Leather

Couldn't get the app to work. Made multiple attempts to contact but haven't heard back sadly as it looks like a good solution.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for these feedback! We pride ourselves on our support efforts and it looks like we have failed you. Can you please email us directly at support@ecomstoreapps.com and provide your Shopify store domain name and I will work on getting your support ticket escalated. Thanks and have a great day!

Biasho

Great app. You can modify by collection, tags, or vendor and set each. Easy to follow and to use. So far, so good.

iCatching Jewels

I use this app to inform customers of when to expect their order. I wish there was an option to add shipping information to specific items instead of every item.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your support! The app does allow for custom delivery dates based on vendor, type, product tag, etc. Please contact us if you need assistance setting-up a specific delivery range for a product(s) and we would be happy to help!

Prosportsae.com

Great App for showing the estimated delivery for your customers.
The support team was really quick and supportive in adding the requested feature.

Lale's Market

App works as it supposed to work. Also, their staff helped me and added the Turkish Language in 1 day.

Scoot City

This is a super app, does what it says on the tin. Simple app to use, easy install, would highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6