Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

AZYMARKET

Awesome! app This app saved me a lot of development costs, especially the feature of adding different delivery date ranges for different collections. I strongly recommend this app.

Your Bed Centre

Seems class bro, team was helpful with fixing the theme issue. However its really annoying that you really want me to give a review when trying to save, Mega annoying dude. App is class though

Absolutegifts

Not really ready to review this app yet, i have not even seen it working yet, to early to review....

The Superior FS Ltd

I used the app to help customer urgency in my store. It helps gives customers a sense of the delivery date. I really like how the app shows the estimated delivery on the product pages.

BAT42

If you're a beginner as I am, You'll appreciate this app. There's not a lot of apps out there that would work for my Shopify theme

Pucshop.nl

Just what I was looking for! Easy to customize, quick changes. Works great, price is allright. I guess it will save a lot of time anwering customer e-mails

JSEblack beauty & Style

I used this app to inform clients delivery time line.It did exactly what I wanted.It is awesome.I highly recommend it

Bellton AG

Great app, which is easy to configure. Plus you get amazing technical support - I had an answer within minutes.

Le Ravishe

This app is GREAT! Now I can give my customers an estimated delivery date for their orders. It makes my store look so organized. The date ranges are also shown on the cart page - looks kind of like ordering from Amazon.

SmartUs

very good and very accurate i will use it for sure .the only thing i would like its to have the option to put the delivery time before you click the product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7