Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

JSEblack beauty & Style

I used this app to inform clients delivery time line.It did exactly what I wanted.It is awesome.I highly recommend it

Bellton AG

Great app, which is easy to configure. Plus you get amazing technical support - I had an answer within minutes.

Le Ravishe

This app is GREAT! Now I can give my customers an estimated delivery date for their orders. It makes my store look so organized. The date ranges are also shown on the cart page - looks kind of like ordering from Amazon.

SmartUs

very good and very accurate i will use it for sure .the only thing i would like its to have the option to put the delivery time before you click the product.

Gardening Plants And Flowers

GREAT APP for ecommerce website owners! I just installed this app. I'm happy I found it. It is very easy to set up. It was a little bit work in a sense of adding specific tags to products, but for me it's a big help... now, customers can see on the product page, before placing the order when they will receive the item, exactly as it shows on Amazon or other big brands. Less customer support.

awsomu

The app started working great! After a long search, I found this one. This one started working as per my use case. Finally, I could now show proper estimated delivery as per supplier on the product page along with the custom return note. But the app all of a sudden stopped working, that too when we are investing heavily in marketing. It's been 22 mins I created a ticket, but no response. I am very unhappy the way was the app crashed. Also, there is no way to import data from the app. I am scared to loose hours days of work. I made a great mistake!! This is app is not for high volume stores. I have thousands of products.

Fragrance Centre

Very pleased with this app
I was looking for it for a long time so pleased I've found it :-) And very good price and I love the geolocalisation.
Only one small problem our website is in English and French and it seems we can only use one language at the time :-( that is only the small problem

Calma & Canela

The App is very useful! I just wish I could have different time spams for different products, but it's not possible.

CIP-Solutions

I use this app because I can specify multiple delivery dates. So for it has been easy to set up and specify the product collections estimated delivery dates

MAHI Leather

Couldn't get the app to work. Made multiple attempts to contact but haven't heard back sadly as it looks like a good solution.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for these feedback! We pride ourselves on our support efforts and it looks like we have failed you. Can you please email us directly at support@ecomstoreapps.com and provide your Shopify store domain name and I will work on getting your support ticket escalated. Thanks and have a great day!