Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

Biasho

Great app. You can modify by collection, tags, or vendor and set each. Easy to follow and to use. So far, so good.

iCatching Jewels

I use this app to inform customers of when to expect their order. I wish there was an option to add shipping information to specific items instead of every item.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your support! The app does allow for custom delivery dates based on vendor, type, product tag, etc. Please contact us if you need assistance setting-up a specific delivery range for a product(s) and we would be happy to help!

Prosportsae.com

Great App for showing the estimated delivery for your customers.
The support team was really quick and supportive in adding the requested feature.

Lale's Market

App works as it supposed to work. Also, their staff helped me and added the Turkish Language in 1 day.

Scoot City

This is a super app, does what it says on the tin. Simple app to use, easy install, would highly recommended

sharkssmile.com

It works perfectly and their technical support is effective.
I highly recommend this app!
It deserves 5 stars!

Outfits For All

I like this app the price is worth it. I use it to notify customers of delivery estimates based on where the product is coming from. You can use tags or product names and a bunch of other things to provide custom delivery notices on the product page. good if you sell items or drop ship items from different states or countries.

Candy Couture Boutique

Love this app. It has allowed me to show customers throughout their shopping experience when they can expect to receive their order. It has really minimized all the emails from impatient customers.

Global Flowers Express

Very good application, it works for my clients to know the day of the shipment of the products and we have no misunderstanding.

So Not Size Zero

Have been using this app for almost a year now and I have nothing but praises for it as it enables us to change the font and colour to match the theme of our site. I love how it includes an auto-countdown timer to encourage purchases from customers. One good feature is that it displays delivery waiting times clearly, while enabling us to block off weekends. Ivan has also been quick and efficient in customising what I want so definitely 5 stars for me! (:

August 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! If there are any features you would enjoy in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks and have a great day!