Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show urgency and expected delivery dates on product pages!

Shoptadpole

This is a great little app, it helps with a pain point, which is letting customers know when they will be getting their items, especially ones we don't stock (large furniture, strollers, etc.) Ivan was super helpful customizing the installation since our new theme uses Javascript when toggling between variants. Now each variant can operate independently, so if we have one color stroller in stock it will say so, but if we're out of another color of the same stroller the delivery message will display.

Ideally it would be nice if the messages could be repeated on the cart page, and even on the email confirmations, and a little more messaging flexibility would be helpful (on some items we'd like to say "Usually ships in 10-14 days" instead of having to put a specific date on the item). Hopefully those features will be added going forward, but for now we're very happy with the app.

Strawbie Collections

We've been using this for a couple of weeks now and it has made big difference to the sales!! Kudos to the team for creating such a simple yet effective app!

House Of Botta

amazing app! super simple and performs 100%

Top Zodiac Store

Have to say this is one of the best apps I've used so far. It saved me tons of time, instead of worrying about delivery times I wanted to put on product pages this app does it for you in no time. Easy to set up and your good to go.

S Medio

Really helpful and simple (in good meaning) app. This is what I wanted for my shop. Team is very great, always respond quickly and they do their job really great!
I'm satisfated and I do recomand this app.

Dior Bella

Five stars product, five stars support. This app does just what it says developer was also very fast to respond and added options that we needed, thanks much for the great app!!

Whiskeycollars Com

I LOVE this app!! As far as I can tell, there isn't any other app available with this functionality. There are a few other apps that display a dispatch date or delivery date but not a range. So, for example, if I want to calculate the delivery date for a customer based on USPS First Class 2-5 Day shipping, there was no way to show the customer a range of dates. This app does exactly that. I just installed it 30 minutes ago and I was up and running with it immediately. Incredibly easy to implement. I am thrilled! Thank you!
Update 03/02/18: If I could give more than 5 stars to this development team, I would. I made a request for an enhancement just yesterday and they were already on top it and it was updated today! Very impressed!

1 2 3 4 6 Next