Delivery Date Range

Delivery Date Range

by Boost Hub Business Solutions

Show sense of urgency while keeping shoppers happy!

Starving Jewelers

The app does what it says it can do, however, it is very slow to load.

March 2, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently updated the settings of the app so it now loads much quicker.

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does exactly what it says. A little expensive for what it does.

March 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently added new features and hope that the cost:value ratio is now more satisfying!

Top Zodiac Store

Have to say this is one of the best apps I've used so far. It saved me tons of time, instead of worrying about delivery times I wanted to put on product pages this app does it for you in no time. Easy to set up and your good to go.

S Medio

Really helpful and simple (in good meaning) app. This is what I wanted for my shop. Team is very great, always respond quickly and they do their job really great!
I'm satisfated and I do recomand this app.

Dior Bella

Five stars product, five stars support. This app does just what it says developer was also very fast to respond and added options that we needed, thanks much for the great app!!

Dippydoodahgraphics

Giving it a 3 because I would rather the option be there for working days. Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as working days for Royal Mail in the UK.

If this could be modified, then I def would use it and give it 5 stars!

March 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We have addressed your concern in a recent update and you can now select Saturday and/or Sunday as non-working/delivery days so the date range will skip over those days. Thanks again for the feedback!

Whiskeycollars Com

I LOVE this app!! As far as I can tell, there isn't any other app available with this functionality. There are a few other apps that display a dispatch date or delivery date but not a range. So, for example, if I want to calculate the delivery date for a customer based on USPS First Class 2-5 Day shipping, there was no way to show the customer a range of dates. This app does exactly that. I just installed it 30 minutes ago and I was up and running with it immediately. Incredibly easy to implement. I am thrilled! Thank you!
Update 03/02/18: If I could give more than 5 stars to this development team, I would. I made a request for an enhancement just yesterday and they were already on top it and it was updated today! Very impressed!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next