Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

by LogBase

Post code, Zip code, Order value, Weight based delivery rates

KC's Keto2Go

Excellent Customer Service!!! Responded to my message right away and answered all questions. Thanks again for this app and your help!

sukkah-sale

Perfect App for local delivery! Highly Recommend for anyone needed local delivery - support is really helpful!

Xquisite Catering LLC

Kumar helped me set up and showed me how to use it as well. he helped me understand how everything works.

KiPP

This APP is excellent to use. The support extremely helpful and they will make sure that the problem is fix. Overall the support and service the best I have seen.

Express Amore Donuts

Very happy with the app and service. Now able to create minimum orders for specific zip codes and zones, which equals more sales. Thank you guys.

Queen's Delight

Excellent tech support offered by audio and video chat on zoom. App works great and I'm very happy with it.

Brave Floral

This app is exactly what my flower shop needs for everyday deliveries and services. I'm finally able to set different rates by zip code. It's very straightforward and to the point, not much frill or showiness to it. I love being able to have this on my site without the monthly cost being exorbitant as well. The customer service is unparalleled, truly top-notch. Kumar was able to help me get the app set up on my shop in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!

2 Next