Reviews (60)

4.9
April 30, 2024

The support was super awesome! Jessica was kind and was quickly able to fix our issue!

Flower Works LLC
About 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied May 6, 2024

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's very much appreciated!

I'm so pleased that all of our rates from our Zapiet - Rates by Zip Code app are now working and being generated to checkout for your local delivery orders.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to send a message.

April 18, 2024

The app works beautifully for our landscape supply store that delivers dump truck loads to local customers. The customer service is absolutely stellar any time I have questions or need help reconfiguring anything. We've been using Zapiet Rates by Zip Code paired with Zapiet PickUp & Delivery for 4 years and I couldn't be happier!

The Rock Pile Garden Center
Almost 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied April 22, 2024

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm so happy to know that we have been able to support your business for so long ! Don't hesitate to reach back, if ever you need assistance.

All the best,

March 18, 2024

Jessica has been incredibly helpful, efficiently resolving all the issues we've encountered with Zapiet. We've been utilizing this application for several years, and only recently discovered some inaccuracies in our delivery service settings. The live chat experience with Jessica was outstanding, significantly enhancing our overall satisfaction with the service.

The Lobster Man
Almost 4 years using the app
Zapiet replied March 20, 2024

Hi Chao,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words!

It was truly a pleasure chatting and assisting you with your local delivery settings in our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app, which you have integrated into our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you ever have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

February 21, 2024

Great app that is user friendly, customer friendly and comes with a great support team. Highly recommend, it really helps us optimize revenue and helps our customers understand the delivery and pick up options available.

Spruce Flowers and Events
Over 5 years using the app
Zapiet replied February 23, 2024

Thank you Simon for taking the time to leave such a lovely review

It's always a pleasure chatting with you and helping with our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app which you have integrated with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do reach out.

Kind regards,

March 7, 2024

For two years, Zapiet has flawlessly managed my Shopify store's deliveries. Their customer service is unmatched—quick and efficient. Jessica's assistance has been invaluable for streamlining operations. Highly recommend for reliability and excellent service!

Balloon Expert
Over 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied March 10, 2024

Hi Stéphanie,

Thank you so very much for leaving such a lovely review for our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app

It was my pleasure helping you to streamline your operation and to make certain that the correct rates appear at checkout.

February 14, 2024

Phenomenal support, very helpful in getting everything properly configured, prompt and relevant replies to questions. I would highly recommend this app for your needs.

Chit Chats Ontario Supplies Store
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied February 16, 2024

Hello Juhee,

Thank you for these kind words on our Zapiet - Rates by Zip Code app !
I'm really happy that we have been able to configure its integration with Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery to match your needs.

Don't hesitate to write us back, if there is anything else we can help you with.

February 9, 2024

One again, Jess saved the day, Zapiet is such a great company and great product, no wonder Shopify showcase them at every Editions. Great product fam! Andrew, I swear, give Jess a raise!

Félix & Norton
6 months using the app
Zapiet replied February 13, 2024

Thank you very much for leaving such a lovely review for our Delivery Rates by Zip Code app Simon

It's always a pleasure chatting with you and finding the best solution for you and your store.

Warmest regards,

April 13, 2024

Simple et efficace, je recommande

IRON MEALS
France
Over 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied April 19, 2024

Bonjour,

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé votre belle critique ! Cela a vraiment égayé notre journée d'apprendre que vous avez eu une expérience formidable avec notre application Zapiet - Tarifs par code postal.
Si jamais vous avez besoin d'autre chose, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous sommes toujours là pour vous aider !

Cordialement,

Kitty

February 25, 2024

Over the past 4 years I have really been able to succeed thanks to this app. It ahs helped me keep away from alot of pesky third party delivery apps like Uber you take your money and also keep the customer service in a controllable state. Also shout out to the support team. VERY HELPFUL. They are HUMANS and don't just send you links to check bc sometimes you may have a unique question. The links are helpful but it's super nice to and almost a luxury these days to have the support team walk you thru so easily thru live chat. That shows you they are well trained.

Feast & Graze
About 1 hour using the app
Zapiet replied February 27, 2024

Hello Cristina, thank you so much for this review!

We're thrilled to hear that you've been with us for so long and we're delighted to know that we've contributed to the growth of your business. 🥺

It's always a pleasure to assist you ❤️

J Barjum

December 13, 2023

Sandy just helped me change the name of one of my rate and she was really patient as I am not a developer and do not have any knowledge of coding. Thank you Sandy! Not only you made my day, but you also helped my clients navigate a better website. Thank you thank you Sandy!

The Bread Essentials
Over 3 years using the app
Zapiet replied December 15, 2023

Hello Josée,

Thank you for kind words ! You're always welcome to write me back if there is anything else I can assist you with.

If I made your day, please note that you also made mine

All the best,