Delivery Time Guru

Delivery Time Guru

by Orville Andrew Labs

Customer real-time delivery date countdown—"Get it by Dec. 25"

Montavue

Glenn is the man! Setting this thing up at midnight for me, moving it around, testing it in areas. love it!

Sportsman Specialty Products

Excellent app. The UI looks very professional. This will save me a ton of time answering “When will it be here?”. Very easy to use and customize.

AlansiHouse

Finally time to review this app. It was a game changer during the start of COVID-19 notifying customers that their packages would be delayed. Instead of adding delay text directly to the product template we were able to define custom rules to show/hide the message and delay the delivery date depending if the product was out of stock.

Cine Tone Creative

Came across a few hiccups on my own during the setup, however support was super helpful guiding me through. Works like a charm now.

Insta Lash Co

First app that I’ve found that shows the shipping carrier with the quote. It was really important for that feature since we want customers to know that we use Fedex Ground. So far the transit times have been spot on, at first we had to adjust our settings a bit.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

I'm glad I did my due diligence! What sparked my interest is the level of customization available for this app. Most other shipping estimators are…. Well… estimators. This one from my understanding is real time, and on my end it allows me to include lead times and special rules that some other apps do not.

Al Sayed Fragrances

Very glad I came across this app. I was originally looking for a shipping estimate app but found real time estimates instead. Setup was relatively easy as well. Thank you!

VapeStuff NZ

The developer responded quickly. Easy to set up and use!

agentsofvape

I’ve been looking and looking and looking for a delivery time app that uses ACTUAL DELIVERY TIMES, not estimated times. Finally!

AbrandZ

We talk to customers for a few custom orders and have heard customers refer to the delivery time A TON. I installed the app to ‘tech upgrade’ and didn’t realize they were looking at it that much. I don’t have the numbers, but this app has definitely increased conversion rates on customer purchases.

Previous 1