May 25, 2023

This app is a lifesaver! Best app for delivering digital content and links. The dev has really thought about the customers' needs. Recommended!

PromptGeek
India
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied May 25, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We really do appreciate it and I'm glad you found it a lifesaver!

May 2, 2023

What a wonderfull app sorted out so much of what we need moved over from another app out of frustration and this app gave us so much more for what we needed. Their support team is incredible. Thank you!

Kidzconnectsa
South Africa
April 11, 2023

This is exactly what I needed for my shop. I had a few questions, which were answered really fast. They told me, that the cheapest plan would be enough for me, which was very helpful. All in all, it's good to know, that there is a friendly and helpful support.

Vibe of Africa
Germany
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied April 12, 2023

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate it! If you ever need any help, just drop us a message anytime and we will be there.

March 29, 2023

This app is absolutely perfect!
It does everything they say and more. I'm really glad i found it and i recommended it.

Catita illustrations
Spain
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied March 29, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Means a lot!

March 13, 2023

I tried several different digital download apps and they all were filled with issues i.e. can only upload 1 file, cannot customize any settings etc. Then I discovered Downloadable Digital Assets that had it all - upload several assets, customize emails, PDF lock and stamping etc. and I couldn't be happier. We are definitely ready to scale! And on top of that William was there from the start to make sure everything looks right and is working properly. I think I am now using this app forever!

Upgraders
Time spent using app: 2 days
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied March 13, 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review! I'm so happy that you found our app and that I was able to help you :) as always, if you need any help with anything, I'm always here to help!

February 23, 2023

To William, the Developer, THANK YOU for your patience and prompt response.
As a "Boomer" who grew up on IBM typewriters and landlines, having an "extra hand" with William was OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Sometimes, the tech language can be confusing. However, Willliam was gracious and wanted me to understand each step thoroughly. William forwarded me a "personal video" which I could follow. This was extremely helpful. William's manner is easy and professional, and he wanted me to understand the robust platform I had purchased.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app and know that as my business scales, I will ALWAYS be a customer.

Thank you again, William. I'm rooting for your app to become one of the highest downloads on Shopify.

Asker Furst GlobalMultimedia
America

Asker Furst Global Multimedia
Time spent using app: 9 days
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied March 13, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! It means a lot to us! I'm super happy I was able to help you with everything! Always happy to help if you ever need any :) enjoy using the app!

February 11, 2023

I have been using your app over the last month to to provide a PDF product update to existing customers, and also to supply new orders with the PDF.

Your app is amazing and has so many little tidbits that make my life easier (eg watermarks on every page, being able to edit both the "update" email and the "fulfillment" email). The watermark is really fast to apply - despite a hundred pages, it's only moments before the download files for customers on the 'thank you screen'.

Thank you for all your efforts!

Australia Coins
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied February 13, 2023

Thanks so much for your kind review! It's all about those little bits that make a difference. We have built tonnes of digital Shopify stores, so we know exactly how to make the right digital downloads app. We have the fastest delivery systems and the most enhanced file protection that you have experienced! Give us a shout anytime if you need any more help :)

February 10, 2023

Good API documentation and quick communication with the developer team. Integration with Shopify works well.

ISTARI.AI Data Market
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied February 13, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Glad the API worked well for you. If you need any more help, just drop us a message anytime.

January 16, 2023

Really an excellent app to deliver digital assets, and the customer team William really helped me to understand the problem, and solved it within 5 minutes, It was an above-expected gesture of help for me, Good luck to the developer and support team.

Draaphic: A Creator's Hub
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied January 16, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind review! Always here to help, so if you ever need any, just drop us a message and we can help as fast as we can :)

January 11, 2023

Does the job, easy to use and seems well thought out. Free-tier is decent. Responsive support team during our use too!

Lumi Therapy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Massive Monkey Ltd. replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! Means a lot. Always here to help when you need it, so just drop us a message if you have any questions :)