Downloadable Digital Assets

Sell digital downloads, digital products, PDFs, eBooks & files

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Atelier Fontasia

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy to set up and use thanks to the excellent documentation and online support which quickly answered some questions I had. I had 21 PDFs ready for purchase and download in less than 4 hours after installing the app.
Thoroughly recommended.

September 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you found our tutorials and support helpful :) Always here to help if you are ever stuck with anything.

In Search of Small-Town America

This app is absolutely fantastic! It does everything I need – and more. The interface with Shopify is seamless, and the added features, such as pdf stamping, and IP Download limitations, are super-easy to set-up. Their customer service is second to none, with really fast reply-times. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier. Jem Hammond – 'In Search of Small-Town America'.

August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! Really happy that you got set up and love the features. Happy selling!

we are spaceplay

Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer service- very quick to respond and helpful. Was having issues figuring a few things out, and within the hour- problem was resolved.

August 7, 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us an email, and we will get back to you super quick :)

Shop Scaffolded Math

This app is great. Super simple to use to sell digital downloads. I appreciate that there are different levels of membership so that I can choose which fits my store, and their support desk was super responsive when I had a question,

August 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review! Glad you got set up nice and easy, we're always here to help if you need any :)

Kiddiebrush

Location Oman

I used the app to sell kids coloring book, the app is easy to integrate and use, hope to see and easir way for attaching assets to products in the future where you can add assest by clicking next to the product itself in the same products page instead of going to another page to do so, the app is perfect for selling digital products, and the support was fast reponsive and very hepful.

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Appreciate it, and we're always here if you need any help :)

LambdaFive

Great app, easy to use. The team at DDA helped me put together a custom plan for my specific store needs. There were one or two things to sort out, but their customer service and support was quick, responsive, and on top of things. I'm now officially a Massive Monkey fan.

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! So happy that we were able to help you out and get you going quickly. If you ever need any help, we're always here to guide you :)

SoundCollect

Location Denmark

I am using this app for my online store to deliver instant digital downloads to my customers. Ran into a minor issue but was helped very quickly by a competent support team. Thank you!

June 9, 2022

Thank you loads for your kind words, glad we got you up and running quickly! Always here to help if you have any questions!

Social Emotional Workshop

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the digital downloads app so far. They have a library of tutorials to get things all set up. I was able to connect by Amazon storage since I sell a high volume of low-priced digital downloads. I love the addition of the download link in the customer account. I had a few issues getting things set up, but they were super responsive and helpful. The switch from Shopify's native app has been totally seamless.

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Always here to help if you need anything :)

Kataxpayer

Location Philippines

This app is what I've been exactly looking for. Kudos to the team for being great and responsive! Thanks a lot!

May 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! Much appreciated! Let us know if you ever need help with anything.

Revolution Fibers

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I was absolutely dreading moving from one digital download solution to another and have been putting it off; only making the problem worse as more orders came in. Earlier today, I'd already installed what's probably the #1 app in this category and was super frustrated with the project ahead of me, synchronizing past orders, downloadable products, etc., and as I talked with their support and read their documentation, I realized that I had a long a tedious project ahead that seemed unavoidable. And although I've been on Shopify for about 6 years and feel like I know most of the apps out there, I decided to Google and see if there was a digital downloads solution that I hadn't heard of - thank goodness I did. I've done what I expected to take a week, in a matter of hours and their support has been super fast and responsive to answer the questions not already covered in their solid documentation. If you're thinking about a different digital downloads app, just stop and get this one. There's no product count limits or other nonsense, the price is very reasonable and it has all the features you probably need.

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really glad it was an easy switch over for you, that's what we love to hear :) if you ever need anything, we are just a message away

Previous 1 3 4 5