Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
January 16, 2023

Really an excellent app to deliver digital assets, and the customer team William really helped me to understand the problem, and solved it within 5 minutes, It was an above-expected gesture of help for me, Good luck to the developer and support team.

Draaphic: A Creator's Hub
India
Time spent using app: 23 days
Massive Monkey Limited replied January 16, 2023

Thanks so much for the kind review! Always here to help, so if you ever need any, just drop us a message and we can help as fast as we can :)

January 11, 2023

Does the job, easy to use and seems well thought out. Free-tier is decent. Responsive support team during our use too!

Lumi Therapy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Massive Monkey Limited replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! Means a lot. Always here to help when you need it, so just drop us a message if you have any questions :)

December 27, 2022

I Bought Professional Subscription (75 GB), the setup was smooth and super easy, the tutorial and guide at every level is just amazing. I haven't published the store yet, I will keep this review updated for more feedback.

A Bit Orange
Time spent using app: 4 days
Massive Monkey Limited replied December 27, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! If you need any more help or have any questions regarding the features, then please drop us a message :) always happy to help.

December 8, 2022

Fantastic app - the guys who run it have excellent communication too helping out with anything I need. Works like a charm and I have particularly large downloads which some app run into troubles with.

10/10.

Steven McFarlane Design
Time spent using app: 4 months
Massive Monkey Limited replied December 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review Steven! We're chuffed that you love the app. We're always happy to help. Thank you for your continued support

December 6, 2022

Gets the job done smoothly and has very good customer support. Setup was very straightforward and fast. No complaints 5/5

3Dpalapelit.com
Finland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Massive Monkey Limited replied December 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! Always happy to help whenever we can. If you ever get stuck with anything, just drop us a message!

Thanks!

November 18, 2022

Right now I'm still on the free plan and so far everything seems to work as expected and suitable for selling large and secure digital downloads. Looking to upgrade to a custom plan soon and the support has been great!

Terra Mockups
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 3, 2022

This is perfect for photographers or colorgraders who want to sell LUT's or other downloadable looks for davinci, photoshop or Lightroom

Bluff Bounce
Brazil
Time spent using app: 7 days
Massive Monkey Limited replied November 5, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! If you ever need any help, just drop us a message!

November 3, 2022

BEST RECOMMENDATIONS! I sell books and e-books and lots of them and I needed a system, where one purchase or file could not be shared multiple times. Downloadable Digital Assets does just that, so I know that my books are protected. I must say that I have had the best experience and customer service ever on any app I've ever used. Will has helped me and even added features to the app based on suggestions - which means that the product works exactly like I hoped for. They reply fast and follow up - it's truly a passionate founder who wants to make the best experience for his customers.
I'm happy to be a customer and I am excited to follow the development of this company as I know they will listen to what the customers are looking for.
Thank you so much Kind regards Hannah

Hannahgrant.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Massive Monkey Limited replied November 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I love hearing that you've had a great experience with our app and support :) great to have you on board! Let me know if you ever need any help and I'm here!

October 20, 2022

Easy to use and much better than shopify’s version. Support is great as I wasn’t sure on some things but the guys got back to me really quickly with some help: Great addition to my website. Bargain!

Fender Fans
Time spent using app: 16 days
Massive Monkey Limited replied October 21, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! Really happy you got up and running and found a better solution :)

October 13, 2022

This is a very easy app to install and use, and provides the service I need. I had a question which the support team answered promptly. Definitely a 5-star app.

M and P Digital
Time spent using app: 19 days
Massive Monkey Limited replied October 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review :) really happy that it was easy for you and that we were able to help you quickly. Let us know if you ever need any help!