Downloadable Digital Assets

Sell digital downloads, digital products, PDFs, eBooks & files

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Financial Model Templates

Location Ukraine

Works great. Main features: multiple digital files attached to a single product, external links allowed. And many more....
Highly recommend

Breach Apparel

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app helped solve a problem I was having when selling digital content on our site! User friendly and customer service was awesome! Highly recommend x

NWRLD

I like this app, because it has a free plan that I can test and go further for another plan, if i need so! thanks a lot!

Laventi Watches

Location Norway

This app solved a very important problem i had with my store in no time! The support was also fantastic and couldn't recommend it enough to other store owners. Thank you.

Digital Artisan

This App has been great, simple to use and the support is awesome. Been using them for around 6 months now and never had an issue.

BODY ROOTS

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Impressive app with a simple and easy to use interface, with a helpful array of options. If like me you are someone who makes a living from selling via shopify this app can make life easier. Smart that you can choose to notify previous customers of changes. Grateful also for friendly and helpful developers who understand the needs of their clients and go the extra mile with support. 5 stars.

SOCIAL DOGGIES

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great. The support is incredible. They solved an important problem in my store in no time. I recommend this app to everyone.

Øivind Rosvold - Boutique Audio & Design

Location Norway

Updated:
Massive Monkey get points for decent user interface, ease of use and good free features. The big issue that i was facing, turns out to be partially Shopify's fault. I would have liked quicker feedback about this, an automated email briefly explaining the issue would have been enough. PS: your website has lots of social media links at the bottom that is supposed to go to Facebook, Twitter etc, but these are all blank links.

Rook's Press

Very flexible, developers very helpful and supportive. Does everything I need. Easy to use. Very good.

Open Chests

Location New Zealand

OpenChests.com: I'm a 'gold' user and use this app to sell sets of Treasure Hunt Clues as PDFs. I like that I can replace a PDF and there is the option to notify previous customers. The only time things haven't worked as they should was when I missed a step and didn't add the file to the product. Good app. Good customer service.