Downloadable Digital Assets

Sell digital downloads, products & PDFs in 2 easy steps

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

stella-ponto

Location Germany
Time spent using app 30 minutes

Einfach zu implementieren! Einfache und schnelle Handhabung. Leicht zu installieren und zu bedienen.

May 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy the app was easy to set up for you. Please let me know if you ever need any help.

info-4526

Great app and great service. They were able to create a custom plan to suit my specific needs. They were very friendly and helpful. Many thanks!

May 2, 2022

Thanks for your review! Glad to have you on board with a fresh custom plan! We're always here to help if you need any.

excel-dashboards.com

Location Ukraine

Downloadable Digital Assets is a Great app. Selling my digital product ONLY using this app across 4 stores on Shopify. Will and his team created extra features on my request like bulk csv import and export. Thank you!

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Always here to help if you need anything!

Pixel Sequence Pros

I was struggling with the free one offered by Shopify. This one let's me do what I need to do and more. The Free version was good enough for what I needed but I chose to move up to the pro version. I had good and prompt interaction with support as well.

March 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it and I'm super happy that I got up and running in no time!

iEASYdownload

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app worked out well for what I was looking for. Customer services is excellent and very friendly. Contacted them via Chat and Will was very helpful answering to all my questions and concerns quickly. I do highly recommend this app. Fast installation and easy to use. Was able to customise to my needs. Check out their videos first, to see if this app fits for what you need before installing. Thank you so much guys for creating this app!!!

March 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your kind words and it's great to hear that our app is what you were looking for. If you ever need any help, we're always available :) I hope you enjoy using the app!

LittleWoodens

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had some questions about which product would suit as we are just starting up. I used the chat function and found them (Will) really helpful and we are now set up for digital downloads in our (what started off to be) product based Shopify store. Really happy with the service and highly recommend them.

March 3, 2022

Thanks so much! Really glad to hear we helped you. I'm always available if you have any questions!

ElectronicAthlete

Location Isle of Man
Time spent using app About 2 months

I've only recently found this app but it works so well! Super simple and straightforward to use. Takes seconds to download and start using effectively! Highly recommend!

February 27, 2022

Thanks for your review! That's our goal to make the easiest-to-use app with the fastest setup time. If you ever need any help, just drop us a message and we'll get back to you straight away.

Outboard Store

Time spent using app 18 minutes

Seems to work fairly well straight out of the gate. still looking to integrate more of my online products but seems to do the trick!

February 26, 2022

Thanks for your review! I'm glad it was an easy and fast setup for you. If you ever need any help just drop me a message and we will get back to you :)

JRMontessori

I love this app. I sell only digital products in my store and tried pretty much every app I could find. Downloadable Digital Assets was the winner by far. The design and interface is so simple and makes so much sense–add all of your assets (digital files) then attach the appropriate assets to each product. Boom done. I found other apps to be tedious and cumbersome. This one is super easy and super fast and every time I use it I'm relieved that it exists and that I found it. Also, the price is right.

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much! We're really happy that you love our app and it's worked wonders for you :) we worked hard on creating the easiest and most productive app to sell digital products!

assaultairbike

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Does what the box says and does it well. Would use in other stores in the future. The upgraded plans are well worth the features.