Downloadable Digital Assets

Downloadable Digital Assets

by Massive Monkey LTD

Sell digital products to your customers safely & easily

Laventi Watches

This app solved a very important problem i had with my store in no time! The support was also fantastic and couldn't recommend it enough to other store owners. Thank you.

Digital Artisan

This App has been great, simple to use and the support is awesome. Been using them for around 6 months now and never had an issue.

BODY ROOTS

Impressive app with a simple and easy to use interface, with a helpful array of options. If like me you are someone who makes a living from selling via shopify this app can make life easier. Smart that you can choose to notify previous customers of changes. Grateful also for friendly and helpful developers who understand the needs of their clients and go the extra mile with support. 5 stars.

SOCIAL DOGGIES

The app is great. The support is incredible. They solved an important problem in my store in no time. I recommend this app to everyone.

Rook's Press

Very flexible, developers very helpful and supportive. Does everything I need. Easy to use. Very good.

Open Chests

OpenChests.com: I'm a 'gold' user and use this app to sell sets of Treasure Hunt Clues as PDFs. I like that I can replace a PDF and there is the option to notify previous customers. The only time things haven't worked as they should was when I missed a step and didn't add the file to the product. Good app. Good customer service.

Unstable King

Great app. Does what it says which seems rare with these type of Shopify apps. FAQ sorted me out with my questions. Thanks to the team well worth it.

AmazingWords.com

Downloadable Digital Assets by Massive Monkey is Massively Awesome ;) I tested out quite a few of the other Shopify Apps for managing digital downloads and this really checked all the boxes of what I needed for my store. So I was already set and sold but to add to how awesome it is, Benjamin the lead developer has been super responsive with support and features requests. Highly recommended app

Modular Wargaming

I'm really happy with this app! The free plan covers the essentials and works well. I have just reached out to their support about a small email content issue, but other than that it's great and hasn't got as many limitations on the free plan as other digital download apps.

OddGoods

Massive Monkey's Digital Download Assets app is the only one I am aware of that offers the ability to include a download link on the checkout page and prevents download for orders that don't pass credit approval. Bottom line is that this app works. It's easy to set up, easy to create products, and easy to manage. It's also fairly priced. I've used SendOwl and Fetch and have never been impressed enough with either to pay their inflated monthly rates for such a basic eCommerce store feature. More importantly, their team is 100% responsive and have even implemented a few suggestions I had for them to improve the app. They listen and that's gold. Highly recommended.

Previous 1