Uplinkly Digital Downloads

Sell digital downloads, products, e-books, music & more easily

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Sydney Teacher

Location Australia

I have been completely blown away by the customer service from this team. All of my queries have been answered promptly and they go above and beyond every time I reach out. The app itself works wonderfully and I wouldn't be able to run my business without it!
100% recommend!

Wonderfully Made Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app! I looked and looked for an option for my digital file download products, and nothing worked quite right. This is perfect! It's easy to use and delivers my products exactly how I want. Also, Michael responded to an email from me right away. Not only did he help me do what I wanted to do, he went above and beyond to make it blend in with my color scheme and theme. Thank you!

Bearded Dragon Art

Location Japan

I'm *so* glad I found this app. It's perfect for my needs and it works beautifully. In fact, I reached out for support, to adjust how it performs in my store, and Michael made these adjustments very quickly. I also really appreciate being able to begin at the free level, because I only have a few digital products to start, and then grow into the paid levels when I have more products. If you want to sell digital downloads in your Shopify store, this is clearly a superior app with superior support.

LUXTRA

Great app, and fantastic support. Michael replies super quickly and has been able to help me with my queries. I looked at many apps for eBooks and I'm so pleased with my choice. Highly recommend.

Stitchdelight.net

Location South Africa

If there was 10 stars I would've given it. The app works like a charm and the Support is even better! Michael Thomas is always quick with a response and comes up with awesome suggestions on how to get the job done efficiently. Can't recommend this app enough, we pay the subscription with a smile. Keep up the great work!

Kate Lester Home

We used Uplinkly to launch our HOME SKOOL product line and found it to be everything we wanted and more. It was easy to set up and the support team was very responsive in answering our questions. I highly recommend.

Glory Allan

I use this app to provide digital patterns to my customers. I have been using this app for months and it is great. No problems. Questions are answered promptly by their support team (they are also very friendly). I'm on their free plan which allows for 10 free product listings (and also has a lot less restrictions compared to other competitors' free plans). I'm coming close to that 10 but I will have no problem transition to their paid plan as it is affordable and their app has been essential for my store.

Little Bear Crochets

Location Belgium

This app solves our problem and is very easy to use. Customer service is also fast, responsive and helpful.

Hannes & Friends

Location Germany

The best support in the world. Thank you so much Michael, for your help, your patience and the video you made for me. I am so happy. It was a hard work for you, I think. ;-) Kind regards, Barbara

Fearless Homeschoolers

I only sell digital downloads so the quality of a download app is critical. This app has allowed me to create a seamless and customized journey for my customers. I'm always worried when I get a new app - afraid of what lies ahead when it comes to customization and customer service. But, this app? It's far exceeded my expectations. Michael is phenomenal and timely and (ahem) patient when it comes to helping me help my customers. Thank you, Michael, for giving me the BEST APP I use!

Previous 1 3 4 5