Digital Downloads by Uplinkly

Digital Downloads by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Easily Sell Digital Products In Seconds. Downloads + Streaming

The Creativity Patch

This app works smoothly, and great customer service. I've had no problems so far. I only have one ebook for sale, but as I grow my digital library I plan to stay with UpLinky.

Teasley Martial Arts

This is a great app with many thought out helpful features. Had some small issues and we worked them out quickly and easily. No complaints!

Juniper Studio

Awesome - I initially asked a question about being able to offer custom downloads as I couldn't find another app on the store that could offer what I needed. Uplinkly were in the process of adding this and we had a call to both make sure there were no features missing and to onboard onto their newly developed feature. It meets my needs really well, is intuitive and easy to use and the support and service is great. :)

Lou & Marks Presets

This app is amazing for digital downloads. You can upload multiple files to the same product to create bundles or Products with multiple files. Very user friendly and easy to navigate. They are very response and helpful with any questions I had and helped me make some customizations to my template. Highly recommend this app for Digital Downloads!! So happy with it!!