Directed Edge Recommender

Automatic and hand-picked product recommendations

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hand-picker

Kindlecentre

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Good app but way too expensive. It's $948/year.

Lingerieboutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service!! Scott worked on the weekend to help me and altered the design to ensure it is consistent with my site. Have tried a few of the alternatives and this was the easiest to install and had the best service. Really happy!

Stevethebartender

Location Australia

Super easy to implement and works well out of the box. Would make 5 stars if there were analytics to track ROI.

My Bedroom Spice

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app with amazing customer service. Highly customizable recommendations with a little bit of coding, but as said, the team always responds right away and goes out of their way to help.

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Time spent using app About 4 years

Highly recommended. Excellent customer service. Scott worked out a bug in the way Firefox was displaying the items the same day with excellent and quick communication, testing it and getting it done right.

This app offer the functionality of the big retailers for a small relative price. We rely on suggestive selling and while this app is new to us, I know it will help our order values increase. Amazon certainly can't be wrong.

Very impressed with the service and the app.

Zasttra.com

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

We've tried other recommender apps but this so far is the best we have tried so far. Highly recommended.

AT3 Tactical - AR 15 Quad rails, AR-15 Parts, Tactical Flashlights and Lasers, Tactical Accessories

Wow - just installed and this is probably the best Shopify app we've tried yet (and we've tried a lot of them). The recommendations are spot-on and I love that it all runs so "natively" - no lightbox popups or other such junk.

Great job guys and shockingly easy to install.

Yokoanime

Location Singapore

This is a fabulous apps! Now I can have Most Popular Products Page, Most Recently Viewed Items and more. It sort of completes my Shopify Store. The creater of this apps is responsive and helpful. This is one fundamental apps you shouldn't miss if you want more sales and a touch of "professionalism" for your Store. In time to come, I also hope the creator will offer more tweaks and stuffs in order to raise this apps to a higher level! Kudos!
Max

Spoilt Pets

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! Very simple, loads quickly, good customisation options. It really works! Very impressed. Only minor criticisms are - would be nice to be able to insert recommendations anywhere you like, rather than just the landing, product and cart page. e.g. I would like to add to customer's account pages, or a Recently Viewed page so I can link to it from anywhere (instead I added the recently viewed module on the index page with an anchor name, so I can link from anywhere to "/#recent") Bit of a workaround but it's ok. However, on private browsing it won't track recently viewed, so my link just goes to an empty space.. no way of writing "nothing here". Also, the price seems a bit steep, I think if it was brought down then it would fly off the app store shelves.

All in all though, I've been looking for this app for a long time, and every shopify store should have it and will benefit I'm sure. 9/10

Jenn Louise

Great recommendations, looks nice, customisable and the support was really helpful too.

Previous 1 3