Directed Edge Recommender

Automatic and hand-picked product recommendations

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

Jenn Louise

Great recommendations, looks nice, customisable and the support was really helpful too.

meNmommy.com

Works great!
- It's great for up-selling products especially when you bundle items together (e.g. tops and bottoms). Highly recommended for paired items - the app makes it easy to group items together.
- Can be customized by CSS which makes it easily blend with your store
- Staff was easy to work with and promptly responded to questions

AAVA Helsinki

Excellent application and very easy to install. Furthermore the support staff was great, I needed a few small modifications to have the app fit my theme even better and the support through Directed Edge's online chat guided me right through it.

Source Lifestyle

With the Directed Edge branding gone in this new version, this does what it is meant to, well, and with a minimum of fuss. Recommended if you have the budget.

locosmetic.com

Very Nice App! It helped a lot to promote some new products with less popularity. Also, the customer service is simply awesome, always available to give support...

Oh My Dog Supply

Shouldn't a recommendations app be using the following information to make suggestions?

- which collection the product is in
- which vendor makes the product
- viewing history of the specific customer
- overall viewing patterns

As far as I can tell, this app mainly uses purchase history, which isn't very helpful in a new store.

The app supports CUSTOM collections, but not SMART collections, which is how we power all our categories.

Holding off judgment for a few more months while our order history builds.

Natural Cleaning Products

All these people complaining about having to pay for this app need to think about what they are saying. If they are not willing to pay $39/month for an app that could SIGNIFICANTLY increase their sales, they must not be selling any good products. This app integrated very quickly and while I wish Shopify would have this (and should have this) directly built into their shopify cart, I am VERY impressed with how this app performs. A small price to pay for basically the same technology that Amazon uses to make recommended products and bundles. Excellent work Directed Edge.

Island Natural Fragrances

Tried to sort out a billing issue with the developer about being charged some astronomical price like $249 USD and wanted to go back down to $9.00 which was my original price I was paying. He then said they're discontinuing the $9.00 package and was going to raise it up nearly 3x's more per month So I had to pull out. it's way to much for my taste. Sales haven't declined since i've removed this app so i'm okay with my choice.

Waaaaay too expensive for what it does. For $10 a month, I may have kept it, but IMO it's definitely not worth it at the current price.

Its not cool that I have to have a, Directed Edge, link on every single one of my product pages AND pay $39 a month.