Disable Mouse Right‑Click

Disable Mouse Right‑Click

by RoarTheme

Prevent cut, copy, save image, view source, inspect element …

Apothecary1849

Installed this today and got it working in under 10 minutes with minimal effort. I am very happy with this so far!

TT Activewear

This is my 1st time using the app and so far it seems to working correctly. The app was easy to install and worked right away.

Cachorrinha Caramelo

Super simple installation and it worked perfectly! I loved it. Thank you!
__________________________

STILL CHSN

Thank you so much for this app, You cant right-click to copy, cut or even try to save the picture. thank you so again.

PUPS PLEASURE

Works perfectly, to install it, just press the blue button in the middle screen, then you have to wait for a minute or so, and it works, never knew this was possible.

SmartArt Innovations

Works INSTANTLY on mobile too!!
I was really struggling with this as we sell custom art pieces at smartartinnovations

hobibear.de

works well! You can protect your hard work on images and text. It is unfair if it is copied by someone with one click.

Prodígio Shop

I've just installed the app. So far so good, it started working in just a few clicks. I hope it stays like that during the next days.

SilverWorks

it secured my photos, a recommended FREE app for all in hassle free installation and customization!!

Happirags

Great function......................................................................................

Previous 1 3