Reviews (404)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its effective protection against content theft, noting its ability to disable right-click actions to safeguard images and text. They appreciate its free availability and robust functionality, along with easy customization options for a tailored experience. The installation process is straightforward, and the app integrates seamlessly with websites, enhancing online store security.

June 21, 2024

I'm new here, but I am so grateful for this app! I'd designed so much and was worried about copycats before. You all set my mind at ease, and I'm ready to launch.

Lead Lady Couture
7 months using the app
June 27, 2024

A small, fine app that does as it named. Many thanks

LiLea Education
Germany
17 days using the app
June 19, 2024

WARNING!! Please read until the end. Very, very bad experience. This app is free, but it is not worth a penny. The right-click function doesn't work. Even when you enable "disable right click," everyone can right-click on your website. I contacted customer service and asked them to fix that issue. After a while, I got an email with a staff access request, which was a bit strange because all my other apps always only ask for collaborator access. I accepted their staff member request and realized that my shop had almost stopped 15 minutes after they logged in. The speed was plodding. I immediately contacted customer service and asked for help because my business was hurt. It took almost 24 hours until Scott responded, which was too long. If app developers offer their app to customers around the world, a customer service response must be in a timely manner. Scott asked me for staff member access!!!??? I responded that I had already given them staff member access and explained that they were already working on my site. It is now 4 hours ago, and nobody has responded or tried to fix the mess. Stay away from this app. I definitely CAN NOT RECOMMEND this horrible app and the very bad customer service because they don't care about your business.

FromPicToArt
7 days using the app
May 11, 2024

I love the app as they are willing to guild and put you through every necessary steps to get your task done thanks.

Chirag Pandya
14 days using the app
April 4, 2024

Easy set up. Followed the prompts to install. So far so good! No more copying our images to create fake Amazon listings of our patented product!

HummViewer
3 months using the app
May 13, 2024

Completely free and very handy so people won't steal content or text.
Im happy

ZAZAHUBB
Netherlands
About 22 hours using the app
July 8, 2024

amazing!!!!!!! exactly what ive searched for. just 2 minutes to set up!

Allure Waves™
Israel
2 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Very good app and easy to use. Couple of steps and it really protects your images and text

Bundles By Ada
About 1 month using the app
June 9, 2024

The disable print function does not actually work in this app. Support was not the greatest, hard to navigate and you have to give them a staff account as opposed to them walking you through the troubleshooting.

In the end they could not make the stop print function work, which was advertised in the app store and in the dashboard the checkbox was checked to say disable printing. They could not give an explanation as to why it wouldn't work, just that "it didn't work" I found a better app that actually works as it is advertised.

Scott N was less than helpful. Also ut was very hard to find how to leave a review and when leaving a review it just bounces through not sure if it actually sends. Sketchy app for sure!

Vision Photography | Laura Cook
4 days using the app
June 22, 2024

wow this was so fast this is amazing app the best!!!!!

FreezyFan™