4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effectively disable the right-click function, protecting their content from unauthorized copying. It's praised for its user-friendly setup, customizable settings, and no impact on website performance. The support team is often commended for their prompt and professional responses. Many recommend this app for its ease of use and effectiveness.

April 4, 2024

Easy set up. Followed the prompts to install. So far so good! No more copying our images to create fake Amazon listings of our patented product!

HummViewer
3 months using the app
February 25, 2024

Really awesome! I'm new to Shopify and I was a little confused since there is an offer (to buy a theme for $250) at the top of the installation page. You just scroll down, and click the "Customize App" button - there's nothing to buy and it works like a champ.

Aaron Miller Photography
5 days using the app
April 11, 2024

Very good app and easy to use. Couple of steps and it really protects your images and text

Bundles By Ada
9 days using the app
March 2, 2024

It just works and it is free! What else can you ask for?

G.O.A.T. Electronics
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
December 8, 2023

Very easy to install. I even test to see if I could screenshot, I could screenshot but with the watermark on my image, I could not remove the watermark from the background. I recommend watermark your images.

Heavens T-Shirts, LLC
4 months using the app
March 7, 2024

ITS PERFECT...EASY TO SETUP, IT JUST WORK'S

EnvyBeaut
Ireland
14 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Help secure your shop with the little touches

3SCAPE YOUR MIND
9 days using the app
November 13, 2023

At first I didn't realize I needed to scroll down on the app page itself in order to see "Customize App", but once I figured it out, I followed the steps to a T, and it worked. This is amazing. If only I could stop screen captures now, but the right click is definitely disabled, so thank you!

Whisker Parlor
5 months using the app
January 10, 2024

thank you!!! super easy

NutríVamos
3 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Easy to set up and works impeccably - I would very much recommend it.

Logo Free Clothing