QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Mitch Bogen

Quantity Breaks App helped me improve the number of sales by showing quantity discounts to the customers.

Poppy's Cookshop

Used this app to get the tags like Buy X and Get Y which is basically good strategy on the products to turn visitors into sales.

Gourde Morning

Great app, used it for few days so far but already had some sales with quantity breaks.
There was a bug (due to my theme configuration) and they fixed it very quickly, which is very appreciable.
Support is great.
I recommand this app

American Golf Gear

App helped my notified my customers with the quantity discounts available on my store's products. Good experience so far.

The FEO Collection

Tiered pricing, Bulk discount and quantity discount, I would say the best price in terms of that. All good.

jasonjackets

Entire the customers to buy more by offering the best volume discount packages to the coming visitors on the store.

Giftmart.sg

I used this app to help me improve the sales. Helped me with offering very attractive discounts to the visitors on my store.

AlansiHouse

Very helpful app in improving the sales as this app gives the attractive sales option to visitors to buy more.

Bowlpros Wholesale

very nice app and good support. They helped me with custom installation right away. the app does what it says.

PushLaces

Does the job well. Really good customer service. IT team put the app in no problem quick and efficient. Job well done thank you