QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

lanternhous

TOP for discounts! It has all I need for sales. I tried this app after another veeery buggy. This one works great! Thanks

cloclock

Guys from the support, thank you so much! This was my first app, and I couldn’t understand how to set it up. They helped me run everything and showed how to use it. It’s a perfect app and team!

grocerybasket.ca

I wanted an app to give a Buy 1 Get 1 offer on multiple products, which is free for use. The app had some issues and the tech tech team worked on it on a priority basis. I am using it now and I am happy with it.The tech team are very helpful and nice to work with.
Here are some nice facts
1. The app is easy to work with, no big technical knowledge needed
2. Eazy integration with Shopify Suppy theme
3. Good support from Tech team

Spike and Sparrow

With this app I can apply tiered pricing and volume discounts for the products I choose. It’s very convenient.

myaditby

Great app for my store! Recommend to anyone who works in ecommerce. Simple, powerful, and to the point!

Maui Keto Treats

This app looks good to me. I will recommend to others too. I am going to applly this feature to my all product list :)

GloVibe

Does exactly what is says, very helpful! Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase sales on their website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

The solution works as intended. We set-up a tiered discount policy Storewide for our products and were able also to take a any notes well by naming the campaign. In the checkout screen the campaign is clearly explained and evident.

Eyesome Shop

Very easy to setup and easy to make customization. Good app if you want to give bundle deals to your products.

Smile Cards

For free it is a good ap didn't test it fully yet but seems good. Maybe the second review will come after a few days of testing it