QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

by TenGrowth

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Slimit Wear

works like a charm, and after all its totally free ^_^ but ill surely be donating some $$ to devs for such a great app..

DoggoCloud

Working fine and the best part about it, is that it is absolutely free. The value that comes with it is awesome! super

Sound7even

Great app, easy to set up and run quantity breaks. Cannot recommend it enough. It;s simple and straight forward with no coding needed.

Ronilo

working well. the APP do that it should do. I have to leave a comment here, the app is recommended, you can try it out

familykoopjes

great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tuoi occhiali da sole

Applicazione di altissima qualità per gli sconti. Funziona come è scritto. Ci sono molti modi per fare uno sconto. L'installazione è molto rapida. Grazie!

AwardsPlusGI

Makes adding quantity discounts to a large number of products quick work. However, I'm afraid my customers are going to be bombarded with spam.

December 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! This is very important for us. Don't worry! We don't send any spam to our users :)

Keuka Outlet

Downloaded this app yesterday and works perfectly! Only free app that I have found that offers bulk discounts by collections. Also, I can have more than 1 bulk discount group running at the same time. Definitely would recommend this app to anyone!

SSTUFFY.COM

this app helps to increase purchases and to get much more conversions. It is very easy to use .Very nice and enjoyable

December 26, 2019

Thank you for taking some time and leaving your feedback. This is very important for us!

GLOBERADI

i used this app to help me to make a quantity discounts. it is really very nice and easy to use the app

December 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.