Discount Direct

Discount Direct

by Hektor Commerce

Automatically apply discounts through a custom URL

Six Row

This app seemed promising. However, it needs to be updated to work with Shopify's dynamic checkout feature (i.e., if the customer selects the "Buy It Now" instead of the "Add to Cart" option, the app doesn't add the coupon code at checkout).

Blue Planet Outlet

This is perfect to avoid having your customers enter discount codes. Very easy to use!

Everything Dawn Bakery Candle Treats

The Good: It installed very easily. I was pleased with the overall concept of the app for use in my email marketing campaigns. Creating the codes was simple. Just use Shopify's discount codes and enter them into the app's field. Most of the work is done for you. There's no liquid coding or heavy installation requirement here. There's a link to test out the page, and the timer informs the customer that the countdown has begun. The Bad: After using 5 coupon codes, the app stopped creating any more codes. I thought it was because it was the trial version; however, the app stated clearly that there were no limitations with the trial. THE BETTER: After reaching out to the team a few times, I became concerned because the response time was a bit lagged. The team responded and was very apologetic and helpful as it appeared that my experience was do to a server change. They were very willing to make up for my experience. Things happen, but there's nothing like great customer service! Thanks guys!!

Planned Obsession

A MUST NEED FOR EMAIL MARKETING! It's really easy to setup a coupon link within the app. All you got to do is input the discount code and amount, a landing page, and set the countdown timer in order to increase sales urgency when a customer clicks on the link. This is particularly useful for email marketing where potential customers can click on the links in emails to get onto your shopify store.

Loveyourpoodletoday

Excellent app to promote discounts and simplify the process for customers. A must have for any shopify site owner.

Www Pinkhippostore Com

We have been looking for an app like this and just started using it. Already implemented in two of our campaigns. A simple to use & very effective app! We had a question and contacted the developer got reply in an hour (on a Sunday!).

Nutri Bay Com

Nice and handy little app. Very simple to use and it does the job.

Himherpets Com

handy and works better graphical animation would be great though. Like a colourful top bar that shows the discount timer running down or at least a more colorful or customisable discount popup window. Works fine but just simply more features and customisation and focus on design would be awesome. Keep up the good work

Nicolesy

Easy to use, and very simple setup. Very straightforward app but is great if you use a lot of discount codes for marketing. Support was quick to help out with a minor issue as well. Updated review: This app does not work in Safari and gives me the following error: "Your session has been expired, please reload page". It does work in Chrome, so I need to open another session in Chrome in order to create discounts.

Heirloom Seed Supply

I looked for DAYS for this app! It's PERFECT! I wanted to give a huge discount ONLY to the people who signed up for my newsletter, not the whole world. This app is super EASY to use. You need Shopify's Discount app which is free, make your discount coupon, pop the discount code into Discount Direct and it pops out an URL that you can put ANYWHERE! In this case I pasted the URL into my Mailchimp welcome email. When my new subscriber clicks the Url it takes them to my Shopify store and the discount is automatically applied to their cart. No cut & paste! 14 days free trial, $4.95 a month for UNLIMITED discounts, that you can put ANYWHERE for an UNLIMITED amount of clicks. This is definitely a KEEPER. Thank you for making this simple app...it's BEAUTIFUL! Forever customer. >>>>UPDATE: I had a problem that the URL generator wasn't showing up in my Shopify store so I contacted Hektor and he was ON IT! Helped me figure out that it was my browser (Firefox) and had me update my browser, which I should do more often, and it fixed the problem immediately. Fast support service and extreme knowledge of computer stuff. Still a forever customer.This APP should be on top of the page cause I can send my discounts anywhere!