Discount Hunt

Boost sales by setting up online treasure hunts in your store

$9.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Willow Creek Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was so excited to use this app for my customers. There were a few kinks to work out when first downloading, like setting up the sender email (yahoo & gmail is a bit difficult on blocking emails from them). But customer service (especially Feri) we’re wonderful to work with and got the problem solved for me. My customers are loving the discounts and sales are going through the roof on my online store. Thank you Discount Hunt App! I will forever recommend this app!

PETRANIA

Location Hungary

This app is especially useful around holidays but we keep it on an always-on basis too because it helps continuously generate more sales. Customers like this because it makes the shopping experience even more entertaining for them. One of them told us, "she was thrilled to go for a discount hunt", which then ended in buying from us, of course. Support is great too, we got quick and thorough help when it was needed.