Discount Master ‑ Quantity

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Countdown Timer/Stock

Free plan available

Alfa Vitamins Store

Amazing!!

This works great and constantly improving as well. Easy to use and give your customers a better experience.
Worth the $$. Highly recommend it!

May 8, 2019

Dear Alfa Vitamins Store,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Regards,
Autoketing team.

Online GMall

Location Philippines

Very nice discount master Apps. I started the free app and lets see what will be the outcome. Very easy to use app. Creating a discount is so easy and fast. I highly recommend this app to every shopify sellers. I will keep this app for quite sometime. I am still using it on a free plan. A good combination for specific promotion from other social media with back link to the specific products being promoted.

March 1, 2019

Dear Online GMall,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

Feelgood Pets

Location South Africa

The first time I used this app, I was disappointed because the sale did not end correctly, meaning I had to update all my products manually. However, the support team fixed the problem and I tried it on another sale. This time it worked perfectly. The app is easy to use and has good features. If I had to suggest one improvement, I would prefer to be able to set the sale and the count down clock at the same time, instead of separately, but this is a minor issue and I can recommend Discount Master to anyone. In fact, I have installed it on another website of mine.

Voorpret Shop, Inc.

Location Spain

A five stars free app and must have for any store. Working well on both desktop and phones. All in one, it creates urgency and can boost your convertion.

meikon.hk

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Great App and works as advertised!
The live chat support is much appreciated and has done a great job for answering the questions regarding the app and technicalities !
Recommend!

New World Living

Time spent using app Over 2 years

So far it's been great. I just don't like that I cannot edit a campaign once I create it. Thank you!

Ecological Technos

Location Peru
Time spent using app 1 day

its a very good app, i like the options it gives for each event, it also has a good customer service.

KGUBrass

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Good app.
Easy install and great help center.

Suggested how to set up and support quickly decided my problem.

I recommend to try this app.

Have a nice day.