Discount Reminder

Discount Reminder

by SpurIT

Notify Your Customers When a Product Price Becomes Lower

Electro Junky

Very nice app to allow interaction with customers. See what they would pay for products and market accordingly.

Online Cycling Gear

Maybe it is just me, but anytime you alter the default email template, the whole email goes blank and makes it unusable. The grammar in the default template unfortunately is terrible, so I need to change it to keep things professional. Looks like it would have been great otherwise.

Adertek Lifestyle

Excellent support in getting the app to customize for my store. Used 4 apps from them and no issues so far.

Deluge Sales 2

Very nice app! Easy to use and look great on the website. A+++++

You can check it out via my store: delugesales.com

Vixen Clothing Boutique

Great addition to my website! Super easy set up. Thanks!

Hebeloft

Just started, great idea to generate more traffic, looks great!

Mee Mii

Professional Easy to use App.
A must have for your store .

Smartygent

I love the idea for this app. I find the default settings already makes sense that I don't have to change anything to be able to use it out of the box. Can I put our store's email into the FROM field that the customer sees upon receiving the discount reminder email? Thanks!

Keyomi Sook

I really like the whole concept of your App. I think it would help new eCommerce business such I my site Thanks!

Pinkieylu

App sounds really great will check it out and update feedback