4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced promotional features like dynamic pricing, tiered discounts, and automatic discounts. Many appreciate its ability to manage complex discount rules and run multiple promotions at once. The support team is noted for their quick and effective help. Merchants report increased sales and conversion rates, and value the app's seamless integration with other systems. Additional features like automatic free gifts and exclusive discounts enhance customer experience. The app also offers comprehensive reporting and tracking for monitoring promotion performance.

February 2, 2024

Been using Discount Ninja for almost 3 years now and really helps setup multi level discounts when you're wanting automatic discounts like 'add 4 items to your bag to get xx discount'. Shopify should offer this as standard but that's just Shopify for you.

Tried other discount apps in the past but Discount Ninja is the one that I've found works the best.

Super fast customer support too even out of hours. Recently spoke with Manuel who helped solve quite a large issue with the website in less than 15 minutes.

Would recommend.

WheelyFresh
Over 3 years using the app
December 18, 2023

I'm very impressed with the fantastic support we've received from the app team! They're incredibly responsive and always ready to help! We've only scratched the surface of all the features available, but we're excited to dive in and explore all the possibilities.

Niche
About 3 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Awesome app that does all the things you've been hoping for when it comes to displaying discounts. Customer support team is quick to respond and resolve issues. My ONLY complaint is that it's a pain to install and requires the team to do it for you if you're code illiterate. But I do get it, because it involves editing some pretty intricate parts of your back end. Overall, highly recommend.

One Bungalow Lane
18 days using the app
November 30, 2023

Discount Ninja has been AMAZING!!! We have searched for an app that has a feature that does not reset the sale prices when a 3rd party updates my Shopify prices from my POS system, and Ninja has this feature! This allows us to run sales independently on our website. The app has other great features that have saved us time and work. The customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Madison's Niche
About 1 month using the app
December 5, 2023

5 STAR TEAM! Customer services is fast and amazing. Apps is easy to manage.

Morice Shop
20 days using the app
January 4, 2024

The support team is super helpful

Oh Beauty
About 1 year using the app
November 14, 2023

The best App for simple and complex promotions with the best support ever

Mustela Italia
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
October 3, 2023

Looking forward to coming back to review in a few months whenever we have more time with the app. I have been pleased with the set up and demo call with the app. Bart was very helpful in answering all of my questions and assisting with my concerns.

Shop 4-H
15 days using the app
February 28, 2023

I have been using this app for quite some time. It takes some time to learn but has a lot of options and configurations. Support is excellent, and they address all of my issues promptly.

Sun Ten
Almost 4 years using the app
July 3, 2023

All I can say is GREAT customer support. The app is very robust, so there are many different ways that it can be configured. It's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it...it's NICE!!! But we were able to things moving within a couple of days after the support team did everything to make sure the app was configured correctly. They even recommended a 3rd party filter app which is compatible with the dynamic pricing.

Gritty Soul