Free gift, BOGO, BXGY and more
Create special offers based on smart rules. Offer a discount, free shipping or a free gift based on behavior, cart value or cart content.
Combine and stack promotions
Trigger offers automatically, via promotion codes or with shareable links. Show strikethrough prices on product, collection and cart pages.
Grow with targeted promotions
Reward your VIP customers? Unlock discounts in retargeting campaigns & abandoned cart sequences? Run seasonal or flash sales? We do it all.
About Discount Ninja
Version 3 was released in November. New features are added periodically.
Frequently asked questions
- Does the app change prices or create hidden products/variants? No. The app does not create any variants or products. It works with the products & prices you have defined in the product catalog. No price updates or calculations required to put your products on sale!
- Does the app support discount stacking? Yes. Create as many (automatic) promotions as you want. You can even combine Discount Ninja promotions with Shopify discount codes.
- Does the app display strikethough pricing? Yes. Our Dynamic Pricing technology allows you to display discounted prices with a strikethrough (setup required).
- Is the app compatible with other apps that use a non-standard checkout? No. Discount Ninja only works on shops that use the standard Shopify checkout.
What types of offers can I build?
- Gift with purchase: add a free product (variant selection not supported) based on cart content or value
- BOGO and Buy x, get y: Increase average order value by offering visitors an incentive to buy more items
- Multiple tiers: Set up promotions with up to five tiers to give customers a reason to spend more with you
- Site wide discount: Boost sales and reward your loyal customers with automatic discounts.
- Sitewide or collection specific promotions: Provide a discount for an entire collection or all products in one click
- Limited time sales: Create promotions with built-in urgency
- Private promotions: Create hidden promotions that are only available to those you invite via social media or email
What features do you offer?
- Shareable links: Create links that drive traffic to your product pages with the discount applied.
- Automatic discounts: Create promotions that are triggered automatically when customers visit your store.
- Discount stacking: The ability to combine multiple discounts in a single cart
- Cart promotion code field: Allow customers to enter (multiple) promotion codes on the cart with our custom discount field
- Strikethrough pricing: Instantly apply discounts to the product page through Dynamic Pricing. Show the right price, to the right customer at the right time.
- Track your success: The dashboard tells you which promotions are working so you can optimize & improve.
- Instant notifications: Let your visitor know the coupon is applied and active. Guide prospects to the checkout, pain free.
Click the "View Example Store" button below to see the app in action. To test the admin module add /admin/apps to the URL this button redirects to and log on using user name: firstname.lastname@example.org & password: limoni.
We believe that great apps require great support. To ensure your success our support team is ready to help.
- Best Currency Converter,
- Currency Converters
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
1,000 sessions* per month
*A unique session is any number of pages visited by a unique device/browser on any given day
2,500 sessions* per month
All features of Free plan
Promotion code field in cart
Special deals: BOGO, Free gift with, "Spend $x, Get y% off"
35,000 sessions* per month
All features of Bronze plan
$15/month per 100,000 additional sessions
150,000 sessions* per month
All features of Silver plan
Free strategy session
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Islamic Book Fairs
I'm still learning how to use the app, however the support is excellent, they are quick and really spend the time to help you by scheduling google meets, so you get live support and not just via email/chat, which I think is very helpful!
EDIT (After Bart replied to our review): You have our email address. You can reach out to us directly from there. And stay committed to your promise by replying to us quickly regarding our issue (which you already know about) instead of sending a generic reply on our review and asking us to call you. Further reinforces our point on being hard to reach. Also, what's the point of having us send you an email (YET AGAIN!) and not replying further? Looks like you still don't get it.... and this reply is just for show.
Don't get me wrong. The app is fantastic. We would have become a loyal customer- BUT we experienced the worst ever customer service which really is a shame for such a good app. We contacted multiple times for a customized plan, but we only got generic, roundabout answers from the support team. There was ONE time that Bart replied to us but when we replied (within a day), we got back to square one waiting for the honorable Bart to reply us (it's been a month and counting since our first email, multiple followups and no solutions received.)
You could have just give us a discount code or something to tide this period over while you sort through your issues, and you'd have gotten a happy customer who'd be happy to wait it out. But, no. You chose to offer ZERO solutions, a KING of a CEO that is impossible to reach to, and customer service that just bounces back and forth and wastes everyone's time.
Customer service is one of the most important keys to a successful business. I'm afraid at the rate of customer service you're providing (irregardless of the number of cases you're handling), if you don't treat your loyal customers with the care they should receive, then you'll have a lot of negative reviews, high abandonment rate of your app, and many wasted opportunities.
Hi there Takva, it looks like we messed up in support indeed! Very sorry to hear that your experience has not been the 5-star experience we strive to deliver. That's unacceptable. We will take your advice and review our support procedures to ensure this does not happen again. In the meantime, I'm happy to discuss your specific requirements in a conference call. You can reach me directly at email@example.com. Please provide an email address and a timeslot and I'll make sure we get in touch ASAP. PS: I tried reaching out via phone, but it looks like the number we have on record for you is incorrect as it does not connect.
Founder Discount Ninja
Seems like a good interface and some functionality on the free version. However it broke my cart process and meant people couldn't check out.