Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja | Reviews

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

BoudoirNoir

We like to do GWP promotions in which the gift is preselected. We wanted an app that automatically added this to our carts so our customers didn't have to do anything extra. Works perfectly! Had an issue initially in the set-up (user error). Support was fast & efficient in helping resolve the issue. Looking forward to doing other fun promotions with it.

Black Limba

The best discount and promotion apps you'll find in the Shopify App store. Their support team is awesome and it will help you to create the most accurate multi-promotions you want to activate on your store.

Delixirs

The app features are great in theory. But the customer is SO bad that its pointless to even try. I installed the app and asked them for support - so the guy said - "yes we can assist you, but it can take a week or two" So I uninstalled the app. Then someone else reached out from their team to me on email saying "did you have a bad experience, I can help setup everything for you quickly and properly". So I said "sure why not"! After reinstalling the app, the guy who made the promises vanished. Someone else started emailing and said the other guys not available. He said, "I will get the fixes done asap". Two days later I mailed them, they didnt reply. Three days, 4 days, 5 days - no reply. So i reached out on their chat and told them what happened - He was seeing my messages and deliberately chose not to reply. What was I asking for? Alignments were messed up, the slider cart kept reloading, and when free gift was getting added to cart, it was not showing as free. full price was showing. their code was not working. I just got so annoyed from their customer service and all the lies and redirecting that it was not worth the app. Good luck to your team. If someone else comes up with an app with similar features, id try that but never from your team again.

Fight Co

Initially, i had issued setting up the app and after some time Bart from discount ninja helped me set everything up. But without his help, i dont think i would get it working correctly. Looking forward to expanding the functionality to other promotions

Lavani Jewels

The best Shopify app you can find for adding multiple discounts to your store. I recommend it to any merchant who is willing to add these kinds of capabilities and to install it with patience. Their support team is awesome and you'll need their help to get the full features of it. Limoni Apps Team has created one of the most powerful apps to add discounts to your store.

Kotanical

The support from Bart the founder was brilliant, he took the time to listen and solve the problem, I would highly recommend the app as shopify hasn't the functions just be willing to test everything out before judging as it is a sophisticated app that adds value!

Marvellous Massage

it's the worst application I've ever seen in my life, believe me for all those who read this comment I strongly advise you not to install it, considering the 4.1/5 rating I had my doubts but I told myself I'm going to try it anyway! but when I tried it it's really a disaster this application and their customer service even more! it doesn't even deserve 1$/month

November 20, 2021

Hi there Mr. Ouzzane, as discussed over email I wanted to extend my apologies for the poor experience you have had with our customer support team. While we continuously train our team, the experience we had was not up to the standard we expect. We are addressing that internally. Unfortunately, we have not had a chance to have a call yet. I'd appreciate the opportunity to explain to you personally why Discount Ninja is the #1 solution for Free gifts, BOGO, tiered discounts, and stacking. The 250+ active Shopify Plus merchants and 30.000+ Shopify merchants that use Discount Ninja every day can confirm the app and the support we provide is worth every penny (the subscription fee is paid for almost immediately with the extra money you make with the promotions powered by Discount Ninja)! As you can read in the many 5-star reviews of the app, the app is very comprehensive. It adds a ton of features that help move the needle. This is why so many Shopify merchants rely on the app to differentiate their business, grow average order value, and ... create fantastic BFCM promotions. I hope to talk to you soon!

Cherry Hill Coffee

Discount Ninja is a very comprehensive app with many discount and Bogo options. The also have very responsive and helpful customer support.

Sam Villa

We really recommended this app! Bart and their team supporting you all the time and the fast way. I recommended use this to Shopify because I didn't find another with so many variants on sales.

Govee

We used discountninja on all our 4 shopify stores as it can help to create a satisfying automatic coupon. Whilst I found this brings us a lot of trouble 1. customers cannot receive order confirmation email as discountninja created draft orders a lot 2. Discountninja unreasonablely gave out super big discount to our customers, which result in that our customers can get products at 0 dollar or super low price. That caused us a big loss. And when we contacted discountninja, they just told us it's shopify problem without solving it for merchant. So in order to maintain our store in good condition, we have to uninstall Discountninja. Everyone, mind before you install it.

November 8, 2021

Hi there Govee, we're sad to learn that you have decided to uninstall the app. We hope you will re-evaluate using the app once Shopify fixes the bug that impacted your order confirmation notifications.

With regards to the first issue ("1. customers cannot receive order confirmation email"): this **only** impacts customers who choose to use our "stack a discount code in the checkout" feature. This feature is off by default and the limitations related to this feature are clearly marked in the app.

When using this feature (off by default), it is a known limitation that some customers, due to a Shopify bug, find that some order confirmation notification emails (based on the standard Shopify template) are not sent out after an order is completed. Discount Ninja (by default) uses the official Shopify Draft Order API to prepare a checkout. This issue has been brought to Shopify's attention in May of 2021 and the Discount Ninja team has worked with Shopify throughout the last six months to help investigate this issue. As of November 2021 Shopify has not yet resolved this issue. We understand that this problem, for the customers that are impacted, can be problematic. We advise customers that run into this to use an alternative solution to send out the order confirmation email for the time being, such as, for example, Klaviyo. An alternative solution is to switch to our discount code based checkout, which is not impacted by this Shopify bug, as we have discussed in our call with Govee on this topic.

With regards to the second issue ("2. Discountninja gave out super big discount"): as discussed in our call, when using the discount code mode, the app combines all offers redeemed by the customer into a single discount code. The app allows you to configure which offers can combine to protect against providing a larger discount than expected. Our customer service team can assist in setting this up properly to avoid any issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16