Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Special offers. Tiered & stacked discounts. BOGOs. Free gifts.

DRAGON VAPE

Fantastic App with even better support. Bart and his team are always available (even in the middle of the night) to support us. Keep it up guys.

TransformationAcademy

This app has been a life-saver! I had a unique need to have discounts auto-apply when a customer landed on a specific page and Discount Ninja helped me FINALLY get this to work! They also set up Dynamic Pricing for me (a free feature if you request it). But, more than anything it is their customer support that is FANTASTIC! They helped me find a way to make their app do what I need. They trouble shooted with me to get the dynamic pricing working. They even talked to support for another app I was having trouble integrating with (PageFly) and they worked it out with them FOR me. In the tech world it is RARE to find this level of service. WELL DONE and thank you!

Dans un Jardin

Amazing customer service Responsiveness was super fast and helped us resolved conflicts with 2 different apps, where the other customer service's barely even responded to our requests for help with our compatibility issues.

Amino Co. Supplements

After installing: - Free gifts would not show up in the cart unless the page was refreshed. - When the free gifts did show up it would show the full price not that it was added to the customer's cart as a free gift. - Sometimes even at checkout the item would not be discounted or recognized as a free gift. - Paid for express installation of dynamic pricing and after a week there were no changes. Although they did alter the code in my theme, nothing worked properly. - Unreliable behavior, sometimes gifts or discounts would not be added. After the theme was altered by their team to install dynamic pricing: - The time it took to load the checkout was over 10 seconds. When the user clicked the checkout button it would appear that nothing happened and the checkout was not loading. - The themes cart icon at the top right of the page is now pushed off the right of the page slightly. - Page load speed score dropped from around 35-36 which was rated as an average load time for stores like mine to 30 which is rated as slower than stores like mine. After uninstalling: - The themes cart icon at the top right of the page is still pushed off the right of the page slightly. - Page speed score has remained the same. - I have reached out to support to ask for help on this and make sure all the code that was manually entered when trying to install dynamic pricing is removed and they have been unresponsive.

March 17, 2021

Hi there Michael,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Very sorry to hear you had a poor experience setting the app up.

The setup on themes, including Turbo, with drawer carts can be a bit more complex and can involve some minor JavaScript edits. You requested our team to set it up for you and it looks like the work done was not done well. I'm sorry about that and, as mentioned in the communication I sent via email, I'm happy to review and fix that myself.

Discount Ninja is designed to show a discounted checkout. It does so by taking over the checkout button. Some other apps or scripts can prevent the app from doing that successfully. In such cases, our support team can help you troubleshoot that. The effect the app has on the performance of the load of the checkout is minimal when the implementation is done correctly.

As mentioned via email I understand mistakes were made on our side on the setup of the app and I'd welcome an opportunity to fix that for you.

Grab The Gold

Discount Ninja is pretty much amazing with what it can do with discounts. Pretty much any combination of coupons, automatic discounts, etc. It is doing everything we want it to do anymore. We decided to launch this app one day before BFCM. The support was super slow, but it was the holidays. I get it. Their support is about a 12 hour time difference in the US. So it's back and forth for days sometimes. I was able to book a video meeting with them and address the issues I was having with the app. They made the necessary fixes within a couple of days. They are trying to make the support and user experience great. I'm pleased overall for sure! If you want to use their default settings for all promos, then this software setup is easy. If you're going to start customizing the specifics of each design, it will take some doing. Once you have a "template" created for your promos, duplicating them and change a bit of text is relatively easy. They also told me they were working on a templating type of system to make it less work to set up new promos. Overall I give this app five stars. There is nothing else even close for Shopify that does everything this app can do.

Oberon Design

Excellent app. It is flexible and functional and has everything we need to run promotions. I appreciate the analytics too. Attention! There is some learning involved, which is to be expected with something so comprehensive. But, once you get the hang of it, you are all set. Support is awesome; very quick to respond, really helpful and patient and thorough. I recommend.

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Everything I needed to run promotions!
Support is outstanding, all my questions have been answered quickly and any problem with display has been fixed

Atlanta Grill Company

These guys are top-notch. Has been a game-changer for our business. The support has always helped us get back on our feet whenever there were issues.

Imam Carpets - Online Shop

I requested a refund as their app did not work once with my theme. I have paid them 3 times in a row and their app did not work. Their support was terrible and took to long to work on my store properly. I can't pay for a app if it does not work and can't just pay for support.

February 8, 2021

Hi there! We have reviewed the charges for the app applied to your account by Shopify. You received one charge only. You installed on November 28, 2020 and uninstalled on January 19, 2021 and benefited from a 14-day free trial. As discussed via email, your claim (paid 3 times in a row) is indeed incorrect.

We have also reviewed your support requests. Our support team have helped you with three separate tickets. We're sorry to hear that you feel the support received was insufficient. We'll use your feedback to improve the support we provide for Discount Ninja!

BOBO Pops

I use this app for around month now and I am very satisfied overall.
It gave decent functionality during Holidays period.
Customers' support is at a very high level (felt this 100% when some customization was needed).
Recommended!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review.
Best of luck with the business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14