Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Ultimate Customs

Our store needed a last-minute app for our Black Friday sales as our previous app was not up to scratch. Within two hours, we'd set up Discount Ninja across our whole store, there were a few issues but these were resolved within 10 minutes, the support team is excellent and active around the clock. There are a few smaller bugs that are prevalent in the app, but I have been assured these are being worked on. So far, the app has been excellent and the customer service has been top-notch, I'd definitely recommend this app if you're looking to provide automatic discount and discounts triggered by links on your store.

innoscentaromas

Really great app to use. I had some very specific ways I wanted to discount products and this worked great. When I couldn't figure out how to set on of the offers I contacted the support team and they got it working for me almost straight away. Great Stuff!

Vinty Jewelry

Really good app. when you into it and customer support is amazing.
I am using custom template on my store and It was really hard to implement. But Bart (from customer service) just solved my problem in a timely manner before BF. Just give a try, you will love it.

Acumen Collection

Superb App & Customer Service!

This app does require knowledge of how to edit specific parts of your code, product template, collection, cart and featured collection on home page. Being a novice at this I requested the help of the Apps customer support and I can confidently say this has been the best customer service I have ever received for a Shopify App. Bart firstly sent me detailed explanations on how to fix my product template but as I had issues finding the relevant code to update on my collections and cart templates Bart took over and made all of the edits for me. The result is a very slick and visually appealing discount offer on my website that has converted very well during a Black Friday sale.

Well done Bart on your customer service skills.

All the best

EVOPE NUTRITION

Absolutely amazing! Bart did a fantastic job. He helped with issues in our theme coding, answered quickly and helped us within 3 hours to get everything fixed and running! One of our best experiences with an Shopify App! Thank you!

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

░F░A░N░T░A░S░T░I░C░ ░C░U░S░T░O░M░E░R░ ░S░E░R░V░I░C░E░
I got this app the other day and it wouldn't work at all. I contacted support and got BART who spent ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ scouring my site code, dedicated to working it out, all the while staying prompt with his replies and assistance. It turned out I had another discount app installed that was blocking their app from working. It is all fixed now and I'm very pleased with their highly dedicated customer support ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FeatherLux

Currently the best app on the market when it comes to discounts. The app is not bug free or a one click install but the support team will go above and beyond to respond fast and offer quality service and guidance.

Sloppy Chops Co

Don't waste your time. App was buggy and customer service was horrendous. App would only sometimes accept discount codes from Shopify and Discount Ninja. Solicited support on several occasions and only received one-line response with a link to FAQ page, and even then would take 48 hours for them to respond. I would not trust this app to effectively and efficiently support my store.

November 20, 2019

Hi there Sloppy Chops Co,

Thank you for trying Discount Ninja!

The feature you were interested in using is a recent addition to the app and allows visitors to add one or more Shopify discount codes and Discount Ninja promotions to the cart. It's a great capability to have since it allows Shopify merchants to allow multiple discounts to be added to the cart and visitors don't have to go to the checkout to add them!

We are aware that this new feature did not behave as expected on your store and our development team is fixing this at the moment. We are sorry that this feature caused an issue for you and thank you for your feedback.

Lash Heaven

I used this app for our Black Friday sales and struggled to get it to work with our theme. Spoke with Bart in the support team and he sorted it out for me and helped with all my questions. Thanks!!

November 18, 2019

You're welcome! Best of luck with your Black Friday promotions!

Worth Collection

Support for this app was phenomenal!! We had a last-minute sale we were trying to get this working for and they went above and beyond to make sure it worked as we needed it to. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7