Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Tiered and stacked discounts app. BOGOs. Free gift offers.

Grab The Gold

Discount Ninja is pretty much amazing with what it can do with discounts. Pretty much any combination of coupons, automatic discounts, etc. It is doing everything we want it to do anymore. We decided to launch this app one day before BFCM. The support was super slow, but it was the holidays. I get it. Their support is about a 12 hour time difference in the US. So it's back and forth for days sometimes. I was able to book a video meeting with them and address the issues I was having with the app. They made the necessary fixes within a couple of days. They are trying to make the support and user experience great. I'm pleased overall for sure! If you want to use their default settings for all promos, then this software setup is easy. If you're going to start customizing the specifics of each design, it will take some doing. Once you have a "template" created for your promos, duplicating them and change a bit of text is relatively easy. They also told me they were working on a templating type of system to make it less work to set up new promos. Overall I give this app five stars. There is nothing else even close for Shopify that does everything this app can do.

Oberon Design

Excellent app. It is flexible and functional and has everything we need to run promotions. I appreciate the analytics too. Attention! There is some learning involved, which is to be expected with something so comprehensive. But, once you get the hang of it, you are all set. Support is awesome; very quick to respond, really helpful and patient and thorough. I recommend.

Tatami Fightwear Ltd.

Everything I needed to run promotions!
Support is outstanding, all my questions have been answered quickly and any problem with display has been fixed

Atlanta Grill Company

These guys are top-notch. Has been a game-changer for our business. The support has always helped us get back on our feet whenever there were issues.

Imam Carpets - Online Shop

I requested a refund as their app did not work once with my theme. I have paid them 3 times in a row and their app did not work. Their support was terrible and took to long to work on my store properly. I can't pay for a app if it does not work and can't just pay for support.

February 8, 2021

Hi there! We have reviewed the charges for the app applied to your account by Shopify. You received one charge only. You installed on November 28, 2020 and uninstalled on January 19, 2021 and benefited from a 14-day free trial. As discussed via email, your claim (paid 3 times in a row) is indeed incorrect.

We have also reviewed your support requests. Our support team have helped you with three separate tickets. We're sorry to hear that you feel the support received was insufficient. We'll use your feedback to improve the support we provide for Discount Ninja!

BOBO Pops

I use this app for around month now and I am very satisfied overall.
It gave decent functionality during Holidays period.
Customers' support is at a very high level (felt this 100% when some customization was needed).
Recommended!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind review.
Best of luck with the business!

MusicWorks Unlimited

Loving this app - the visual on product pages and collections as well as the home page helps my customer to know right away what's on sale. Customer service has been fast and efficient. GREAT APP!

Aqua Design

Since launching our Discount Ninja app earlier this month, we have noticed an uptick in conversions and revenue. We canceled another app in order to give DN a try and are very pleased with the results so far. The team is quick to respond to questions and have a great attitude while working with new customers who are learning the app. DN is best-of-class in my experience.

Pearlosophy Singapore Official

Really loved this app! Been using this app for almost a year. It allowed me to promote multiple promotion at the same time and super easy to use even on your first try. Their support team are also very helpful and they reply promptly when you ask them questions! Great job, great team. I have also submitted a feature request. Would love to see more great features in future.

AMMA Healing

Please don't use this app. I could go down a laundry list about why this is the world's worst app. Seriously stay away

December 18, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience using the app.
I'd be very interested to hear more about your experience to understand what issues you may have encountered.

Best regards,