Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Greenheart Juice Shop

We used this app to run multiple automatic discounts at once (a function not available on Shopify). The service and support we received from Bart was fantastic. He and the team went above and beyond to get things running smoothly for us. Highly recommend!

Solaris Mx

Great app, a bit confusing but the support is on point :) Bart has helped me through the language translation and configuration. It was a breeze

Belabumbum

It's really simple, Discount Ninja brings in a lot of revenue. We tried 3 discounting apps before finding DN. It has very comprehensive displays of discount pricing and offers to our online shoppers, and that helps close sales! The support department is very responsive. It is the best app we have for Shopify.

Rohr Remedy

This app has helped resolve a number of issues we were having with discount codes, the support got back to us quickly and sorted out all our issues. I recommend Discount Ninja, and the guys at support will help you in getting it all set up, and will even put in a fix if you need it in the code, great service and sales tool.

McKoussi : Anti-Moustique

Hello thanks for your fast answer , i still cant open the app could you tell me which app especially thanks I don’t find any app powered by the one u said ,

July 26, 2020

Hi there,

Please schedule a call with us at your earliest convenience to resolve the problem with the access to the app here: https://calendly.com/limoniapps/installation-support?back=1&month=2020-07

I have left you a voice mail as well. Please let me know via an email to support@discountninja.io if you are available for a conference call tomorrow so we can solve this issue for you.

Regards,
Bart

Got Beauty

Discount Ninja is AMAZING when you consider the fact that Shopify DOES NOT make it easy to adjust behavior at checkout. They have found a way to offer stackable and highly complex promotions that work all the way through to checkout. Creating a promo code does take a bit of practice but with the new programming updates, it's all much more intuitive. I highly recommend this app!

IndoGlo Naturals

Using this app to create discount promo's & free shipping offers etc. So far so good, very easy to use building blocks & triggers with good customisation options. Had some issues with one of my campaigns not activating correctly, but was quickly rectified once I contacted the DN support centre. Looking forward to seeing great results over the coming months.

Sonos Singapore

This app is a lifesaver! If you need discounts to stack, need discounts to not stack, need tiered discounts, need ways to offer discounts to selected groups of people, need ways to bypass Shopify's basic level of discounts... THIS IS THE APP TO HELP YOUR STORE. Easy to use, keeps getting better, great service and assistance from the team!

Relicus™

Update June 13th:
We have been able to increase our ROAS significantly since customers are able to see exclusive discounts. We have also been able to utilize our email marketing beautifully with the best results we have ever had.

--We still hope they can make this app faster.

June 7th:
A God Send App! Abandoned Cart Recovery went from 3% to 14% in 7 days!

We've been struggling for two years trying to give exclusive discounts for a limited time directly to customers who came from a specific source or link but we couldn't until this app!

We were looking to give our Facebook customers a unique discount so we don't have to keep our store on sale ALL THE TIME! But now we are able to give customers an exclusive discount for a Limited Time (use the timer in the app).

We used to have our abandoned cart recovery rate at around 3-4% and it was a struggle to even do email marketing since the products are on sale all year round.

Since using this app, we were able to remove discounts from our store directly (made it an actual brand instead of a cheap stake on sale all the time) and give exclusives to Facebook and abandoned cart customers after the discount expired.

Giving a discount when the offer has expired is beyond amazing!

Now we are planning to take the abandoned cart recovery to 25% at least and we believe we easily can! Plus, email marketing now makes sense!

We do believe there could be many ways to make this app load faster and show offer faster so we decrease the bounce rate as well!

Discount Ninja! Thank you for making this app! Our sale has Sky Rocketed & we can finally rest in peace.

BusDeals Today

Why is it that, after I uninstall your app, it leaves behind all its code in my theme? And when I try to remove it I get errors all of my shop? Now I have all this unneeded bloatware in my theme and no way to remove it?

limoniapps-discountninja-additionalproduct.liquid

limoniapps-fontawesome-webfont.woff
limoniapps-fontawesome-webfont.woff2

July 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback!

As mentioned over the phone (voicemail) and email the easiest way to uninstall the assets is to use the "Cancel plan" button in the app (available from Settings > Subscription) as described here: https://support.discountninja.io/en/articles/2698217-how-to-cancel-your-subscription

This functionality was added precisely to avoid leaving assets behind after uninstalling. The reason Shopify apps leave assets behind after deleting the app is because Shopify removes all permissions of an app when it is uninstalled. Including the permissions an app needs to "clean up". Shopify is addressing this in an update of its product that may land in 2021. Once that is in place the experience for the merchant will be easier. In the meantime, please use our "Cancel plan" button to uninstall.

As mentioned in the emails I sent you in this regard we are happy to help you remove those assets (even though they are no longer loaded and as such do not affect the performance of your theme or shop we agree that it is best practice to remove unused files to avoid confusion). We're waiting for your approval to remove those files from your theme. Please reply to our email when you have the time to let us know we can proceed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11