Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Earthangel Soaps

I am moving my star rating from 1 to 4 because of the customer service. If I do have a problem then it does get addressed right away. I like this very much. They really do care about your experience.

Install the app and if you run into problems please contact the developer and explain what is going on.

I still want BOGO, for me that's what turns this into a 5 star app. I need to be able to do a discount with a bogo, I need to do custom bogos.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review!

Based on your feedback we were able to add support to the app for handling links from email apps that pre-fill the app. Thanks for that!

The app unfortunately does not support discounted prices in search results. This is because Shopify does not provide a standard Liquid template for search results. Instead each theme and/or app handles search results in their own unique way. Integrating with all of those introduces a lot of complexity. If you need a custom integration done, please reach out to us and we'll see what we can do.

Regarding the BOGO functionality: we know many of our customers are waiting for this feature! It is included in the next release of the app, which will be announced when it is ready. We're excited about the many new promotion types you will be able to build with the new version and we can't wait to see what you will do with it.

We appreciate your patience in this matter as we continue to build Discount Ninja out to become the best discount app available on the Shopify App store.

cuddlies.co

Fantastic App. Support is fast, im talking minutes to get a response. I tried multiple Apps and this was the best I found.

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

After trying so many discount applications, I am so happy to say that this is hands-down the best app in the Shopify Store! The powerful ability to configure everything about my promotions and discounts, the granular control over messages and display on pages, and the thorough thought and coding that has gone into this app is just amazing!

If you are searching for the ability to have TOTAL control over your discounts and promos, then search no more--this is the app!

In addition, the support team is the best in the business. They take the time to help you through your install and configuration.

Thank you Bart and Andrea--you're the best.

Matcha Alternatives

We really are appreciating this app. Exactly what we wanted - to incentivise spending more in a completely automated way, and without manual discount codes etc. that the customer has to remember and use. The service we received when we had issues or misunderstood something was quick and accurate. Excellent service. Most apps we think surely aren't worth the money given how relatively expensive they are compared to Shopify's own price, but after programming some discounts and seeing how they work, we think this app will really make a difference.

Bee Equipment

This app has massive potential - I like the ideas it has and the interface it uses.

The problem is each thing I tried to do with it didn't work and I had to contact the support each time. I do not have time to wait around for fixes for rudimentary functions.

The product search function responded to every word in the term rather than the whole phrase, meaning a simple 3 word product title search would return every product matching one of the 3 words. The devs did make changes to this within 24 hours which was good, but it shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. It can only search via title, not via SKU.

The critical issue was a sale wouldn't respond to changes, leaving a default animation on discounted prices firstly which I didn't want. I then tried to turn the sale off and it wouldn't turn off at all. This is a big, potentially costly bug in my view, and if something like this exists this app should not be on this app store yet - no matter charging customers for it. I disabled and removed the app shortly after to resolve the issue.

The app also does not change prices in the "compare at" field within Shopify itself, rather it creates a discount code which is applied in the Shopify, causing knock-on effects with other apps or automated collections, as well as PayPal and Google checkouts. This is logical but should be considered within the setup of your store.

FERKOS FINE JEWELRY

I have used Discount Ninja for a sales event. We can control more parameters than any other app we previously used. We used Ninja to combine two discounts and it works very well. It solved one major problem: We don't want customers to use discount coupons at the same time with a sales event. The countdown timer works great. Thanks to Bart and Andrea, installation of the snippets done perfectly and we can show the discounts on every page. A very good designed app and perfect customer service and guidance.

dragonpharmalabs.com

So far my worst review to any App on Shopify. Very disappointed. The app say that you can do a lot of configurations, and after install it you see that most of what the advertise is Coming Soon... so I first installed it in september/2018 and contacted them about the coming soon parts that I wanted, and was told soon would be released... so far it still have the parts I want as "coming soon" and I didn't use this app until now, and I am been charged 49$ per month because the version that was supposed to have those features charge that amount per month... I will never use again any App from this developer!

Hydrus Board Tech

I used this app to combine discounts plus show discounts on product pages. It works great. I have a less common theme which caused some issues. Discount Ninja support was extremely helpful and they even set everything up for me.

EstrallCosmetics

Very happy with this app, i have been using the site wide discount popup and it has been converting very well. I love the layout, it looks professional and the fact that it has a timer for the code is great! Love it and would definitely recommend it :)

Holistic Habitat

We had an exceptionally frustrating experience with this app. We used it to launch a huge Black Friday sale with a threshold discount (buy $150 get X% OFF, buy $250 get Y% OFF). The discounts were supposed to automatically populate based on the cart totals for customers. We correlated our FB ads and all social media along with a huge email push to promote. The app CRASHED the night we launched the sale requiring me to create several fixes with discount codes and babysitting the site until 4:30 AM to make sure everything was working. Remember: all of our marketing was timed to launch at the same time the app was supposed to create the sale. So, at one point, we had about 60 people on our site looking for the discounts and none were to be found until I created banners, popups, and sliders with quickly created discount codes. It was a mess. Finally, Discount Ninja's tech department let us know they had fixed the problem and things started working again.

During the 5 day sale, we received 12 messages from customers letting us know the discounts were not applying to their carts automatically so we had to deploy more discount codes. The whole reason for using the app was to avoid making the customer use codes! So, that was 12 saved sales but WHO KNOWS how many customers didn't reach out. Despite all of this trouble, we had a pretty successful sale but I think it could've been far more successful had it actually worked consistently for all of our customers. Additionally, the app turned off too early and when I tried to turn it back on, it was so glitchy that I had to create yet another campaign to fix the fact their app stopped working. The "end time" was impossible to change to the correct time. Each time I would save the correct time, it would revert to an incorrect time. I do NOT recommend this app. It is glitchy, inconsistent, and cost us a bunch of sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6