Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Munk Pack

I would love to be able to use this app seeing as Shopify somehow still doesn't allow stacked discounts, but in the few days I was running it on my site, there were multiple issues and no response from Support. Products that weren't included in my offers were getting discounted and customers were able to use discounts more than once, even though this is not what the settings on my offer specified. I've been waiting over a week for any update from their support team and am just being told "they're dealing with an unusual amount of requests." I've followed up every single day and have been getting the same general response. Out of the 10 days of the free trial, I was able to run the app for 3 days and then had to pause all of our offers due to these issues not being resolved.

April 7, 2020

Hi there team Munk Pack,

Very sorry to hear that your experience has not been good. We are indeed supporting many, many new customers due to COVID-19. We're doing our best to support every customer.

I'm happy to review your case personally. You can reach me at bart@discountninja.io and I'll set up a conference call for us to discuss this.

Apologies again for the capacity issues we are currently experiencing in the support team and hope to speak to you soon.

Best regards,
Bart Coppens
Founder Discount Ninja

Önling

The app has a lot of great features for using discount codes in promotions but the key feature for us is the Dynamic prices that show the discounted price to customers from the beginning of their session and not only when they reach checkout, that is a game changer!
Support has been great, we had some special use cases, requests and integrations we needed to get started, and support has done more than could be expected to accomodate this.
Really look forward to using the app features and see the results.

Vivid Root

I tried this app and it didn't work. They reached out and supposedly fixed it, however today I've had 2 sales where people got their entire order for free due to some screw up with this app. Uninstalling, I'm done. Don't bother contacting me.

Catlets

The app looks fantastic, but as a small store, the prices are way too high. We don't even have a lot of traffic but the prices would be 70€ a month. The support I spoke to was of an arrogance I never experienced before. Sadly i'm going to pass this one.

February 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! We're happy to hear you feel the app looks fantastic. We offer a number of price plans that allow merchants at any stage of the growth of their store to benefit from our app. We're sorry you didn't find the right fit for your store. We're confident the features of Discount Ninja help customers to differentiate from your competitors, increase conversion and boost average order value. When used correctly, the app should pay for itself.

Garys Glass Adventure

this app does quite a bit so there is a lot to learn, thankfully they have a tutorial in the beginning to walk you through and on top of that the customer service is excellent, they have helped me set up everything I couldn't figure out in a timely manner, bart Andrea and eloy have helped me out and all been excellent

February 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear your kind words about our support staff. We continue to invest in improving documentation and onboarding to allow you to learn about all the features of the app in the best way possible.

Planners Anonymous

Discount Ninja is exactly what we've been looking for. The range of options is fantastic and their customer support is second to none. Highly recommend.

Ultrafino

If you want to do BOGO/BXGY or free gifts. It does not support variants so basically if you want to give a $10 gift cards as a gift the customer could technically select the highest value.

February 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. I confirm we do not offer discounts for specific product variants. You can always let our five-star support team know about feature requests you may have. In the meantime you're welcome to try the many other features our app offers today!

Silk for Silhouette

Silk for Silhouette - Fashion Boutique

I installed the Discount Ninja App and I am not technically savvy, so I reached out to their customer support. Andrea responded and was excellent! She walked me through the process and answered all of my questions. I am extremely pleased with the service and very excited about the upcoming results using the App.

Chemix Lifestyle

We weren't able to make this work with our store due to complications with another app but Eloy did a great job with customer support. He was very detailed and helped us as much as he can. Thank you!

WILLS JEWELLERY

This is my first ever review for an app for Shopify. First I want to say this app is totally a joke to use - it offers a function called 'tier-discount' that allows you to set different discounts at multiple tiers of a customer spent in one transaction. I have set two conditions of a fixed discount amount at two levels at first, but the system converted the discount into percentage discount by itself without noticing me, that causing a further discount as not what I expected in the deal. I then contacted the team about this, although they made a refund of one month subscription that not even enough to cover my loss in the deal. What they replied to me was '... per our terms and conditions, we do not accept liability for issues encountered when using our app or services...', this is the worst statement ever made by a service provider escaping from any responsibility in which the problem is obviously the app itself but not the user. Think carefully before using this app, this is my warning.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. The tiered promotion are indeed a fantastic feature of the app allowing you to grow the amount your customers spend on your shop!
This technique works really well for many of our customers and combined with our Dynamic Pricing is unique.
The problem you identified was resolved immediately after you reported it and a refund was issued to compensate. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.