Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

FERKOS FINE JEWELRY

I have used Discount Ninja for a sales event. We can control more parameters than any other app we previously used. We used Ninja to combine two discounts and it works very well. It solved one major problem: We don't want customers to use discount coupons at the same time with a sales event. The countdown timer works great. Thanks to Bart and Andrea, installation of the snippets done perfectly and we can show the discounts on every page. A very good designed app and perfect customer service and guidance.

dragonpharmalabs.com

So far my worst review to any App on Shopify. Very disappointed. The app say that you can do a lot of configurations, and after install it you see that most of what the advertise is Coming Soon... so I first installed it in september/2018 and contacted them about the coming soon parts that I wanted, and was told soon would be released... so far it still have the parts I want as "coming soon" and I didn't use this app until now, and I am been charged 49$ per month because the version that was supposed to have those features charge that amount per month... I will never use again any App from this developer!

January 10, 2020

Thanks for your review! We understand that it can be annoying to wait for new features to arrive.

To add the features marked as "Coming Soon" in version two we've had to completely rebuild the app. Software development can sometimes take longer than planned, which is what happened here. Our communication on this could and should have been more transparent.

The good news is that the completely revamped version of the app has been launched a few months ago and includes all the features our users have been asking for, including:

- Cart rules: trigger a promotion when customers spend x or buy x
- "Buy x, get y" and "BOGO" promotions
- "Free gift with" promotions
- More powerful abilities to stack discount codes
- Promotion code field in the cart
and much more

Hydrus Board Tech

I used this app to combine discounts plus show discounts on product pages. It works great. I have a less common theme which caused some issues. Discount Ninja support was extremely helpful and they even set everything up for me.

EstrallCosmetics

Very happy with this app, i have been using the site wide discount popup and it has been converting very well. I love the layout, it looks professional and the fact that it has a timer for the code is great! Love it and would definitely recommend it :)

Holistic Habitat

We had an exceptionally frustrating experience with this app. We used it to launch a huge Black Friday sale with a threshold discount (buy $150 get X% OFF, buy $250 get Y% OFF). The discounts were supposed to automatically populate based on the cart totals for customers. We correlated our FB ads and all social media along with a huge email push to promote. The app CRASHED the night we launched the sale requiring me to create several fixes with discount codes and babysitting the site until 4:30 AM to make sure everything was working. Remember: all of our marketing was timed to launch at the same time the app was supposed to create the sale. So, at one point, we had about 60 people on our site looking for the discounts and none were to be found until I created banners, popups, and sliders with quickly created discount codes. It was a mess. Finally, Discount Ninja's tech department let us know they had fixed the problem and things started working again.

During the 5 day sale, we received 12 messages from customers letting us know the discounts were not applying to their carts automatically so we had to deploy more discount codes. The whole reason for using the app was to avoid making the customer use codes! So, that was 12 saved sales but WHO KNOWS how many customers didn't reach out. Despite all of this trouble, we had a pretty successful sale but I think it could've been far more successful had it actually worked consistently for all of our customers. Additionally, the app turned off too early and when I tried to turn it back on, it was so glitchy that I had to create yet another campaign to fix the fact their app stopped working. The "end time" was impossible to change to the correct time. Each time I would save the correct time, it would revert to an incorrect time. I do NOT recommend this app. It is glitchy, inconsistent, and cost us a bunch of sales.

ALLOYD Studio

I'm really impressed with this app! I've tried several sales apps and have had some pretty bad experiences. Discount Ninja is the best I've found. I like that you can set an automatic discount so the customers can see the sale price without adding it to the cart. The popups are great for adding urgency and you can customize them. What I'm most impressed with is the support team! I had a couple issues when I first started and they were incredibly responsive and had things fixed lightning fast. There are tons of customizations you can do and I love that you can upload your own photos to the popups so it fits into your brand. Really good stuff. My only complaint is that you can't schedule sales without subscribing to their $50/month plan. If you'll be running sales and promotions often, this is definitely worth the money

Rivieras World

Best discount app ! Very easy to use, and provides a lot of settings that help you custom your discount as desired.
Also an amazing support team, specially Bart who help me set everything up for black friday sale. Now everything is running perfectly. I totally recomand it !

Rotter y Krauss

By far the best discount app on Shopify marketplace and I have tested a lot of them.
Dynamic pricing for products that are added dynamically on pages could be a fantastic feature.

Salty Crush

Discount Ninja is not working. I sent a news letter and all of my VIP costumers aren't able to buy with discounted prices. It generated a lot of frustration from my costumers and now because of your **** plug in we have to deal with a lot crap.

January 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for you review!

We understand it is frustrating when a promotion goes wrong because of an issue with an app. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Our development team is constantly working on improving the app resulting in many new features and a rock solid stable infrastructure to ensure you have have a feature rich app that you can trust with all of your promotions.

SmallRig

I would recommend discount ninja app to all shopify merchants who want to combine multiple discounts for customers at checkout. This is a very useful app to create promotions and make more sales!

Whenever i had a problem to finish my settings, the customer service were ready to help. I believe this app which benefits me can also benefit other customers. All in all, it worth a try.