Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Easy to implement and does exactly what it claims to do. I like it!

Strawbie Collections

Absolutely Awesome!! I am very impressed with the Discount Ninja's functionality (no more creating discount codes!! Yay!!!) and even more impressive is the awesome support team that is (literally) always ready to help you.

I installed the app myself and was unable to get around a couple of styling aspects. So I emailed the support team expecting then to respond the next day. Instead I got a response within 10minutes and after a few email exchanges, they helped me resolve all the issues I was facing. (They even made a few code changes themselves!).

Knitpic

Excellent app and even better support. Bart and his team are very responsive and extremely helpful in implementation. The app is really powerful and looks like it will drastically improve our storefront.

Mjgreen Hydroponics Llc

I looked for an app that can apply discounts and show them in cart. Thanks to Discount Ninja my search is over! Great app! They even helped me set it up for free! Thanks Discount Ninja!

Hydropro Sales

This is an awesome app that allows you to send a special link that will discount your product to the link holders only! Works great in social media, email, the works. The support team.. IS FABULOUS. They will set this up for you on your site even for the trial version, FREE. You want this app!

Wrist Watch Collectors Of America

This is the best thing since peanut butter! LOL! They were so helpful in helping me get it set-up. Really makes my site POP now! You have got to have this for your site.... no matter what! And the Techs were great! Im terrible about directions.... but they worked with me like the Pros they are! Sooooo Happy Now! Clayton Jones

Dawns Doggy Duds

I have just started using Discount Ninja and so far I think it is going to be just what I was looking for as a sale generating app for my store. I opted to have it added to my theme by Bart with Limoniapps. This was done very quickly and I have had no issues using this app. All in all, I recommend this app

Myteecreations Com

Excellent App to boost conversion rates. I would highly recommend this app.
And Amazing Customer Support!

Lynx And The Hound

Fantastic customer support, Bart was very helpful and resolved all coding issues for me in a timely manner. Looking forward to using the app!

Blissgear

This is absolutely a great app to have. Must educate yourself and learn some other great service this app can provide. This is one of the most efficient customer services I have never seen online and especially for a new business, Bravo! I am really impressed with their support. A great service and great support are the perfect combinations to reach success.