Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Hydropro Sales

This is an awesome app that allows you to send a special link that will discount your product to the link holders only! Works great in social media, email, the works. The support team.. IS FABULOUS. They will set this up for you on your site even for the trial version, FREE. You want this app!

Wrist Watch Collectors Of America

This is the best thing since peanut butter! LOL! They were so helpful in helping me get it set-up. Really makes my site POP now! You have got to have this for your site.... no matter what! And the Techs were great! Im terrible about directions.... but they worked with me like the Pros they are! Sooooo Happy Now! Clayton Jones

Dawns Doggy Duds

I have just started using Discount Ninja and so far I think it is going to be just what I was looking for as a sale generating app for my store. I opted to have it added to my theme by Bart with Limoniapps. This was done very quickly and I have had no issues using this app. All in all, I recommend this app

Myteecreations Com

Excellent App to boost conversion rates. I would highly recommend this app.
And Amazing Customer Support!

Lynx And The Hound

Fantastic customer support, Bart was very helpful and resolved all coding issues for me in a timely manner. Looking forward to using the app!

Blissgear

This is absolutely a great app to have. Must educate yourself and learn some other great service this app can provide. This is one of the most efficient customer services I have never seen online and especially for a new business, Bravo! I am really impressed with their support. A great service and great support are the perfect combinations to reach success.

Modern Style Store

This app is great and clearly showing the customer the value of the discount - they literally *watch* it being deducted. Perfect!

Onetakeimaging

This APP is amazing. One of the best apps if you want conversions. The customer service is top notch, you get your bang for your buck with this one

Supreme Stroller

This is one of the greatest apps on the market for discounts, sales, and marketing. When a visitor sees the price getting slashed right in front of their eyes (in real-time) along with the count down timer to build a sense of urgency, it makes them definitely turns them into a customer.

The ability to control when and where the discounts, notifications, and pop-ups appear (either on the homepage, collections page, product page, cart page, or checkout page), gives this app the edge over its competitors.

Everything can be customized to make it personal to your store. Some of the best features (in our opinion) are: the ability to choose whether you want every visitor to see the active discount or to send the discount to specific customers via custom URL (to be discrete), the ability to change how promotions appear on your store, and the ability to make every promotion unique.

The back end of the app is super user friendly. If there is anything that needs assistance, the support team is there to help. The support team is amazing. Shout out to Bart for his amazing service.

New features are going to be added to this app in the near future. So, this app will be even more amazing than it already is. We instantly fell in love with this app as it is one of a kind. We highly recommend this app to anyone. It is definitely worth the install.

Thank you for this amazing app and service!

Sw Usd Shop

Really good support and the app works well. We don't need it on an ongoing basis at this stage, but will definitely use it again in future.