Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Escape Watches

An application does what it says. It is user-friendly and not so hard to set up. Love the functionality, if you want to give it a free review on how it works feel free to visit our website at escapewatches.com

Nanoxia Usa

Had some trouble getting dynamic pricing working correctly on desktop version of our theme, but a quick email to the developer and it was fixed in 2 days. Very satisfied customer with this app's function, which is dynamic price update. You have control over where this dynamic price update is shown, such as home page or collection page or product page. It keeps your Compare At price intact so there are no confusions about what the final price should be.

Zaleece

One of the few apps that deliver's on its promises! I am pretty sure it will become a huge success soon. The app itself is phenomenal, very innovative and the dynamic pricing feature is indeed unique in its form. I totally recommend it to everyone! Furthermore, the support is awesome and does a great job.

Thank you!

Jakob

Orizon Shop

Nice app ! The one i was looking for since a lor of weeks.
The best features of this app is the support : Reactiv, flexible and efficient.
Some fine tune to do but this is a really good app !
I recommend it !
But not for competitor....
;=)

Fortune And Glory

Been on shopify 5 years - this is BY FAR the best app I have ever seen. It has made hundreds of dollars of new revenue in barely 2 weeks! Customer service is unparalleled. Thanks so much Bart!!

Jason

Radio Velvet

Awesome app!! works every time not just sometimes... the support team was amazing – went out of their way to ensure we were connected properly. Highly recommend it to all : )

Suit Squares

This is the ONLY discount app that you need. They covered all bases! Also, Bart and his team go above and beyond to make sure that your store code works properly with their app. Best customer service ever.

Rudyprojectna

Absolutely love this app! With the help of their support team, this was very easy to set up and begin using in our store. The dynamic pricing feature is the best! I searched for a while to find an app that could show my customers their deal upfront, and I finally found it with discount ninja! Their support team goes above and beyond to help you optimize the app for your store's needs. Really great choice!

Wiggit

Simple to use, but not simple to install, however, they can set it up for you which is good. Good support. Didn't do what I needed it to. But does what it does well.

UPDATE
Now that Shopify have brought in BOGOF this app is even less useful than it was before and we uninstalled it. We can just share the discount link that Shopify provide if we don't want to show the discount on the page.

Also, the fact that it effected the scrolling ability and also that it doesn't load dynamic pricing on the collections page is a not positive.

It's a shame, because this app has a lot of potential but it is far too limited in the discount structures that it offers. IT needs to include BOGOF combined with minimum spend to be useful.

January 10, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review!
I wanted to let you know that we've released an major update of the app a few months ago which includes the feedback we've received from our customers, including your feedback.

The new version of the app includes, among other things:
- Cart rules: trigger promotions based on minimum spend or cart content
- BOGO and BXGY promotions
- Free gift with promotions
and much, much more...

Kapow De

Great app to optimise your marketing campaigns, f.e. there is no more need to add manual coupon codes, the app will take care of that automatically for your customer, same applies to free shipping coupons and various other very useful offers/campaigns you can create. Everything is fully customizable in the app, which leave nothing to be desired.
The customer support from Bart is outstanding, he is always going the extra mile to find a solution for every problem.