Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Acumen Collection

Superb App & Customer Service!

This app does require knowledge of how to edit specific parts of your code, product template, collection, cart and featured collection on home page. Being a novice at this I requested the help of the Apps customer support and I can confidently say this has been the best customer service I have ever received for a Shopify App. Bart firstly sent me detailed explanations on how to fix my product template but as I had issues finding the relevant code to update on my collections and cart templates Bart took over and made all of the edits for me. The result is a very slick and visually appealing discount offer on my website that has converted very well during a Black Friday sale.

Well done Bart on your customer service skills.

All the best

EVOPE NUTRITION

Absolutely amazing! Bart did a fantastic job. He helped with issues in our theme coding, answered quickly and helped us within 3 hours to get everything fixed and running! One of our best experiences with an Shopify App! Thank you!

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

░F░A░N░T░A░S░T░I░C░ ░C░U░S░T░O░M░E░R░ ░S░E░R░V░I░C░E░
I got this app the other day and it wouldn't work at all. I contacted support and got BART who spent ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ scouring my site code, dedicated to working it out, all the while staying prompt with his replies and assistance. It turned out I had another discount app installed that was blocking their app from working. It is all fixed now and I'm very pleased with their highly dedicated customer support ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

FeatherLux

Currently the best app on the market when it comes to discounts. The app is not bug free or a one click install but the support team will go above and beyond to respond fast and offer quality service and guidance.

Sloppy Chops Co

Don't waste your time. App was buggy and customer service was horrendous. App would only sometimes accept discount codes from Shopify and Discount Ninja. Solicited support on several occasions and only received one-line response with a link to FAQ page, and even then would take 48 hours for them to respond. I would not trust this app to effectively and efficiently support my store.

November 20, 2019

Hi there Sloppy Chops Co,

Thank you for trying Discount Ninja!

The feature you were interested in using is a recent addition to the app and allows visitors to add one or more Shopify discount codes and Discount Ninja promotions to the cart. It's a great capability to have since it allows Shopify merchants to allow multiple discounts to be added to the cart and visitors don't have to go to the checkout to add them!

We are aware that this new feature did not behave as expected on your store and our development team is fixing this at the moment. We are sorry that this feature caused an issue for you and thank you for your feedback.

Lash Heaven

I used this app for our Black Friday sales and struggled to get it to work with our theme. Spoke with Bart in the support team and he sorted it out for me and helped with all my questions. Thanks!!

November 18, 2019

You're welcome! Best of luck with your Black Friday promotions!

Worth Collection

Support for this app was phenomenal!! We had a last-minute sale we were trying to get this working for and they went above and beyond to make sure it worked as we needed it to. Thank you!

CURLSMITH

I used this app to help me set up different automatic discounts applied at checkout on different levels of spend (10% off when you spend $50, 20% when you spend $80, etc) and it works well! I had few questions about the set up and how to make the discounts work and their customer service team have been of great help. Strongly recommend it :)

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

I can't rave enough about this app! It is extremely powerful in its capabilities. Not only is it in my opinion the best discount app, but it is also a must-have for any store.

- Multiple discounts used and applied
- Free shipping in conjunction with the above

My store uses this to apply discounts depending on the number of products bought from a vendor. For example, if a person buys 2 items from vendor A, they get $10 off their purchase. This app also helps me to apply multiple discounts to a cart.

Bart and the team is super friendly and helpful and have created an excellent app.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review. Happy to have you onboard. Looking forward to see how you grow your business using your discount strategy!

Earthangel Soaps

I am moving my star rating from 1 to 4 because of the customer service. If I do have a problem then it does get addressed right away. I like this very much. They really do care about your experience.

Install the app and if you run into problems please contact the developer and explain what is going on.

I still want BOGO, for me that's what turns this into a 5 star app. I need to be able to do a discount with a bogo, I need to do custom bogos.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review!

Based on your feedback we were able to add support to the app for handling links from email apps that pre-fill the app. Thanks for that!

The app unfortunately does not support discounted prices in search results. This is because Shopify does not provide a standard Liquid template for search results. Instead each theme and/or app handles search results in their own unique way. Integrating with all of those introduces a lot of complexity. If you need a custom integration done, please reach out to us and we'll see what we can do.

Regarding the BOGO functionality: we know many of our customers are waiting for this feature! It is included in the next release of the app, which will be announced when it is ready. We're excited about the many new promotion types you will be able to build with the new version and we can't wait to see what you will do with it.

We appreciate your patience in this matter as we continue to build Discount Ninja out to become the best discount app available on the Shopify App store.