Discount Ninja

Discount Ninja

by Limoni Apps

Build discounts & special offers. Boost conversion & revenue.

Lash Heaven

I used this app for our Black Friday sales and struggled to get it to work with our theme. Spoke with Bart in the support team and he sorted it out for me and helped with all my questions. Thanks!!

November 18, 2019

You're welcome! Best of luck with your Black Friday promotions!

Worth Collection

Support for this app was phenomenal!! We had a last-minute sale we were trying to get this working for and they went above and beyond to make sure it worked as we needed it to. Thank you!

CURLSMITH

I used this app to help me set up different automatic discounts applied at checkout on different levels of spend (10% off when you spend $50, 20% when you spend $80, etc) and it works well! I had few questions about the set up and how to make the discounts work and their customer service team have been of great help. Strongly recommend it :)

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

I can't rave enough about this app! It is extremely powerful in its capabilities. Not only is it in my opinion the best discount app, but it is also a must-have for any store.

- Multiple discounts used and applied
- Free shipping in conjunction with the above

My store uses this to apply discounts depending on the number of products bought from a vendor. For example, if a person buys 2 items from vendor A, they get $10 off their purchase. This app also helps me to apply multiple discounts to a cart.

Bart and the team is super friendly and helpful and have created an excellent app.

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review. Happy to have you onboard. Looking forward to see how you grow your business using your discount strategy!

Earthangel Soaps

I am moving my star rating from 1 to 4 because of the customer service. If I do have a problem then it does get addressed right away. I like this very much. They really do care about your experience.

Install the app and if you run into problems please contact the developer and explain what is going on.

I still want BOGO, for me that's what turns this into a 5 star app. I need to be able to do a discount with a bogo, I need to do custom bogos.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review!

Based on your feedback we were able to add support to the app for handling links from email apps that pre-fill the app. Thanks for that!

The app unfortunately does not support discounted prices in search results. This is because Shopify does not provide a standard Liquid template for search results. Instead each theme and/or app handles search results in their own unique way. Integrating with all of those introduces a lot of complexity. If you need a custom integration done, please reach out to us and we'll see what we can do.

Regarding the BOGO functionality: we know many of our customers are waiting for this feature! It is included in the next release of the app, which will be announced when it is ready. We're excited about the many new promotion types you will be able to build with the new version and we can't wait to see what you will do with it.

We appreciate your patience in this matter as we continue to build Discount Ninja out to become the best discount app available on the Shopify App store.

cuddlies.co

Fantastic App. Support is fast, im talking minutes to get a response. I tried multiple Apps and this was the best I found.

Liz.Beth Jewelry Co.

After trying so many discount applications, I am so happy to say that this is hands-down the best app in the Shopify Store! The powerful ability to configure everything about my promotions and discounts, the granular control over messages and display on pages, and the thorough thought and coding that has gone into this app is just amazing!

If you are searching for the ability to have TOTAL control over your discounts and promos, then search no more--this is the app!

In addition, the support team is the best in the business. They take the time to help you through your install and configuration.

Thank you Bart and Andrea--you're the best.

Matcha Alternatives

We really are appreciating this app. Exactly what we wanted - to incentivise spending more in a completely automated way, and without manual discount codes etc. that the customer has to remember and use. The service we received when we had issues or misunderstood something was quick and accurate. Excellent service. Most apps we think surely aren't worth the money given how relatively expensive they are compared to Shopify's own price, but after programming some discounts and seeing how they work, we think this app will really make a difference.

Bee Equipment

This app has massive potential - I like the ideas it has and the interface it uses.

The problem is each thing I tried to do with it didn't work and I had to contact the support each time. I do not have time to wait around for fixes for rudimentary functions.

The product search function responded to every word in the term rather than the whole phrase, meaning a simple 3 word product title search would return every product matching one of the 3 words. The devs did make changes to this within 24 hours which was good, but it shouldn't have been an issue to begin with. It can only search via title, not via SKU.

The critical issue was a sale wouldn't respond to changes, leaving a default animation on discounted prices firstly which I didn't want. I then tried to turn the sale off and it wouldn't turn off at all. This is a big, potentially costly bug in my view, and if something like this exists this app should not be on this app store yet - no matter charging customers for it. I disabled and removed the app shortly after to resolve the issue.

The app also does not change prices in the "compare at" field within Shopify itself, rather it creates a discount code which is applied in the Shopify, causing knock-on effects with other apps or automated collections, as well as PayPal and Google checkouts. This is logical but should be considered within the setup of your store.

January 10, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! I wanted to provide some feedback since we have released a new version of the app last November which addresses some of the issues you have mentioned in your review.

Changes to a (sale) promotion are now 100% instant. Once you deactivate or delete a promotion the effect is immediate.

The ability to combine Discount Ninja promotions with other apps has been improved significantly in the latest version of the app, making it more compatible with other apps than ever before.

We have also introduced new features, including "buy x, get y", "bogo" and "free gift with" as well as a "promotion code field"!

FERKOS FINE JEWELRY

I have used Discount Ninja for a sales event. We can control more parameters than any other app we previously used. We used Ninja to combine two discounts and it works very well. It solved one major problem: We don't want customers to use discount coupons at the same time with a sales event. The countdown timer works great. Thanks to Bart and Andrea, installation of the snippets done perfectly and we can show the discounts on every page. A very good designed app and perfect customer service and guidance.