DiscountDuck discount manager

Stackable Automatic discounts, Discount codes, Quantity breaks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Onyx Custom Designs

had a problem setting some stuff upo on a custom page...staff helped quickly and was able to do what I needed with no problem. Highly advise getting this app for total control of your discounts.

Cuisine-Pratique

Location France
Time spent using app About 14 hours

The app provide precisely what I need. The display style is very clear and unique so that the visitors understand immediately how to get discounts. Furthermore, I had an displaying issue because of my shopify theme and Xavier from the support fixed it very quickly. I tested a lot of discount app and this is the best so far.

Hoto.design

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just installed this app and it looks great with its new design of quantity breaks> Looking forward to implementing it in my store!

Holistic Oils

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Wow, incredible app! I've tried so many quantity break apps and have never been impressed. This one customized to my theme perfect and works great. And the support team helped me out by making adjusting it a bit. Highly, highly recommend checking it out.

Dampfos.de

Location Germany

The tool does its job 100%. I'm very satisfied. It is very intuitive to use and you can design it as you like. I would give a 10 stars, but we have only 5

Happier Haus

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

This might be one of the best bulk discount apps there are available! Not only is it really dynamic, appealing, and completely functional, but the support they give is just world-class! And can you believe this one is for FREE??!! Honestly one of the best experiences with Shopify apps so far, and we've done our fair share of testing!

Healthy Environs

OMG I looked forever for a free app to add a discount when someone wanted to buy say 3 of the same product. Finally found it. Easy to set up and does what I want! Note to developer- if you could make it clearer when they reach the progress goal - ie congrats you have saved 10% etc on the product page. it would be perfect! ( it does show in the cart and check out) Thank you Discount duck!

Sprinklify

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I downloaded it today, and it is great! Exactly what I was looking for, perfect for what I need it. Thank you!

1 3 Next