Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

Tiger Case

Great app, working perfectly and very useful. I recommend it to all users who want to use upsell easely.

Off Street Apparel & Accessories

was GREAT! thanks mate for all the hard work i do not have to do. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SporttiStore

Great App! That you get more sales with this app is not the best thing you get. I think the best thing is that it makes your sales more profitable. ( your sales increase but advertising and shipping costs remain unchanged )
And on top of that you can customise every word and color, unlike other providers.

Best Yoga World

This app helped me doing my first sale, it works very well, especially the testing process, and good support as well :) Recommended

Summer Body Fit

cette application est vraiment bien pensée et nous pouvons modifier pas mal d'options je recommande!

Frances And Co

Awesome, no fuss app! Have used this and seen how easy it is first hand. Excited to be able to offer this to my clients.

Mosquito Raptor

After only the second sell with this app installed. I got an upsell that doubled my earnings. Liking it so far.

InnoNature

works perfect, quick and easy for us better then the other apps available in store for upsell/crossell

No Brand Shop

So Far So Good. I would like to customise the look and feel of this please. Can someone support me? thank you

TRocket Golf

www.trocketgolf.com.au
Have just set it up. Could not be easier. And the upsell looks very neat and tidy. I am sure it will result in more accessories being sold with each QOD Electric Golf Buggy!