Discounts Combine

Discounts Combine

by ThanhBT App

Enable multiple discount codes and stack automatic discounts

Bulbalana

Very easy to use and support quickly addressed a small issue I had that was my own fault. Thank you!

Sunday's Daughter

Makes it very easy to combine discounts - something Shopify does not easily allow for. Flexible and adaptable for a variety of different requirements.

Parade Handmade

I really like this app and was so glad that is was available when I needed it. I wanted to have tiered automatic discounts the higher the cart spend but also to have other automatic discounts available to my customers at the same time. As you may know Shopify only allow one automatic discount at a time so I had been creating the tiered discount with codes. That was not working. Discount codes are great but many customers just don't like having to use them and it was hard to make it clear how they would get the discounts. I communicated with support for this app and they were really great. Patient, hard working and timely, especially when our time zones coincided. So far I am very pleased. I would like to have more detailed written support as I think I would have to contact support in future to be sure of what I'm doing. Instead I would like to have more information at my fingertips so I wouldn't necessarily need to delay things by contacting support at all. Either way it is really great, so a big big thank you!

qa.furrion

Very useful to process multiple discounts together. The support team (Bui) was super helpful and made custom changes to suit our design and flow needs. Satisfied with the service and especially the support provided.

Steelcase Shop DE

The application provides a feature much needed for Shopify - combining discounts. The process of discount calculation is logical and straight forward. Works as intended. The support is also fantastic, with minimal waiting time and helpful guidance and solutions.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad you have had a good experience with our app!

invisaWear

LOVE this app!! It has made our life so much easier and Bui has been so helpful. He made a custom change just for us and we're so appreciative of it. Highly recommend!!!

Purus Labs

Finally! An app that allows discount combination!! It works. The customer service was helpful as well!

EDGABILITY

It's very handy during sale season. Like I have been using it during the BFCM period, and it makes it easy for customers to take advantage of all their collected coupons at one go. The customization of color also gives uniformity to the cart page.

Kai Swimwear

I absolutely love this app. It does exactly what I need it to do and when I had a couple problems, I receive super quick and effective support. 10/10 recommend!

SmartBoxExpress

I used his app to create a customized gift option for a customer to thank their staff. It took some tweaking of the codes to accomplish exactly what the customer wanted. The Discounts Combine app team diligently worked with me until we were able to provided exactly what our customer needed.

Previous 1