Dispatch Center

Dispatch Center

by Automate Commerce

Easy bulk order fulfillment, tailored tracking code detection

Mahalia Coffee

This app was a game changer. Fulfillment used to take over an HOUR every day, it now takes a few MINTUES. Before we got this app we had two problems:
1) We have multiple people picking and packing orders. We had no way to track when an order was printed, packed and ready for dispatch. But now, using the workflow feature we can now easily see when new orders come in, which ones have been printed, picked and packed - all in their own tabs. 2) We had to individually open EVERY order and click through multiple screens to apply the shipping information and fulfill. And because Shopify didn't recognize our shipping company we had to manually paste in multiple parts to create the tracking URL. Now with the app, we can just enter our tracking numbers into a single page for all of the orders. They helped us set it up so that the app automatically recognizes our tracking numbers then sets the shipping company and generates the tracking URL. Once we are ready we can bulk fulfill all the orders with the click of a button. Support were so fast and helpful. They helped us set it up to suit how we work and even included a new feature we suggested. Cannot recommend highly enough. If you have to fulfill your own orders you need this app.

BST

We are using this app for almost 2 months and it's amazing. There is no any problem. It works well! Thank you!

This is an amazing app with a great costumer service. This helps our fulfillment team to fulfill orders within 15 minutes which it was taking almost 1 hour. We can fulfill the orders in one page and we can add the shipping carriers as much as we want. I request for a feature and they did it within 15 minutes. The app is very simple and very fast. I've added this application to my 3 stores. Thanks to the Phil from costumer service. Make sure to take a look at this great app.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.
The time it takes to fulfill orders, and having to manually entering shipping information is exactly why we built Dispatch Center. So grateful it is improving how your store operates.

Dreamer Store

May 19, 2020

It was our pleasure. Innovative stores like yours, that contribute feedback and ideas help us to build and evolve great apps. Thank you for the input and we are so glad to be supporting three of your stores.

Dreamer Store Türkiye

May 19, 2020

It was our pleasure to help you out. So grateful we can help three of your stores and save you money through cutting down the time it takes. Exited to be supporting you and look forward to working together. Keep up the great work :)