Color Swatches Variant options

Color Swatches Variant options

by Gravity Software

Variant swatches/Variant color swatches on collection page...

Borges & Scott

Works exactly as it says it will. Simple to install and setup. Support was quick and went 'above and beyond' to help. Thanks!

Sinclo

I couldn't believe it would work so easily and so well when first downloading it because it was just so simple to use! Possibly the easiest app I've ever used.. Only suggestion would be to have an option for colour swatches as well! But absolutely incredible!

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you like the app. We will do our best to implement the color swatches as well.

Joy Joy Bee

This app is great! Super easy to set up! You don't have to do product by product changes. So convenient! Makes my store look even cooler! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

May 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and leaving this fantastic review. We really appreciate it.

OviZib

This app does exactly what I want her to do, really easy to use, the support is really fast to answer and solve problems.
I highly recommended it !

Test_nyGM

This App does exactly what I want, just some small adjustment from the helpful team behand this App... My color variants appear as I want them to do. Highly recommended. Both the App and the service!

Dance Store

After trying several, I chose this application which for me is super easy to use, fast, and the rendering is perfect for my store. Their support is very responsive, response in 2 hours, thank you very much. I highly recommend it!

2 Next