EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Korendy

Time spent using app About 3 years

Works amazing.. Support is very prompt and diligent.
Thanks a lot...
Korendy.com

Maloney Md

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am new to e-commerce web page development, and I highly recommended DISQUS. The app is fantastic, and the user interface is very accessible to my customers. Tech support is GREAT! They respond very quickly and know their stuff. They will help you along the way until you are satisfied. Can not recommend enough A++

Perfectlinens

Time spent using app About 1 year

Shoppers are apparently required to have a Disqus account before they can add a comment. This is a huge barrier to engagement. We tried Disqus for 6 months with very very very few comments.

Beneathyourmask

I see Disqus on most sites and see them as a reliable source for blog posts. Great decision as their customer service is A+. I reached out and Denys immediately responded to me and set Disqus up on my site. I'm not a techie at all and I didn't want to have to set this up myself. I'm very grateful for them handling the entire set up for www.beneathyourmask.com !

3758405ss

Great app - use it for my blog comments, which allows me to reply to specific comments. Even better than the app is the customer service - very quick and attentive to help with any minor problem I've had, completely seamless install. Highly recommend.

Shop The Green Life

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. It was really easy to install and the customer support is wonderful; I had a question about customization and my question was answered shortly after I sent my question.

Using the app is much easier than having to try to figure out the code for yourself or hiring an expensive 3rd-party developer to install it for you. Disqus is one of the most popular and best website commenting tools available so that is why we went with them.

This is the second app that I installed from Nexus Media and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I recommend this app.

Ancestorville

Time spent using app About 1 month

5 star, thank you Denys for you great help in setting up Discus on my new site for me, and answering all my questions. excited about what it can do now...~debra

Oveneer

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great product! Great customer service! Den helped me set it up on my website. It's a bit of custom coding and I accidentally made it more confusing as I was trying to test what he was doing, but he was still happy to help me. I would recommend the product and service.

Silvadore

When I asked for help to install this app, I was not told that I would be charged for the service. Few weeks later I find that I am billed. I would not mind paying at all, but it is the fact that people think they can get away with charging us without us knowing, or letting us know, that makes my blood boil.

Also, there is no way to stop the subscription, so unless they reply to my message and sort it out, I will be stuck paying a monthly fee for a service I do not want.

How To Walk In Heels

Location Switzerland

What a great app and such an awesome and helpful support - highly recommended!