EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

by NexusMedia

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

Ancestorville

5 star, thank you Denys for you great help in setting up Discus on my new site for me, and answering all my questions. excited about what it can do now...~debra

Oveneer

Great product! Great customer service! Den helped me set it up on my website. It's a bit of custom coding and I accidentally made it more confusing as I was trying to test what he was doing, but he was still happy to help me. I would recommend the product and service.

Silvadore

When I asked for help to install this app, I was not told that I would be charged for the service. Few weeks later I find that I am billed. I would not mind paying at all, but it is the fact that people think they can get away with charging us without us knowing, or letting us know, that makes my blood boil.

Also, there is no way to stop the subscription, so unless they reply to my message and sort it out, I will be stuck paying a monthly fee for a service I do not want.

How To Walk In Heels

What a great app and such an awesome and helpful support - highly recommended!

Omnigeneius

App does the an excellent Job - tested A ok internally, recommended.

===========

This is an Ultimate app, seems like a great commenting system - for blogs and an important products discussion system right on your site - well integrated with social media and Diqus - should be on the Best shopify store apps - just grasping the power of it. Den is a great guy and provides superb support overall. I have used 3 apps from _Nexusmedia - all are smooth and great quality. Social login and Easy Video for products are great apps too

Merry Christmas Nexusmedia-ua.com Team !

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Digital Design Essentials

Customer service went above and beyond to help me. Great app.

Greef Clothing

Perfect! Easy to install with great support... Well worth it if you want discussions on your website!

Ramblin Turtle

After installing and deleting other apps designed to encourage discussion on my site http://www.ramblinturtle.com, I chose Disqus because (a) I like the extensive social media integration Disqus has established on the Internet (I've had a personal account for years, and have seen it in action - very seo-traffic-friendly!), (b) I like how discussions are associated with specific products, (c) I like how discussions do not take participants from my site to a third-party site, and (d) the simplicity of design doesn't distract from product pages. Installation was a piece of cake! Price is reasonable. So far so good!

Fired Up Christian Wear

AWFUL! Attempted to install several times and kept on getting error codes!

The Distinguished Guest

I am very please with the customer support that I received. Thank you for helping me set up my disqus account.