EasyDisqus ‑ DISQUS comments

Add DISQUS comments widget to your store

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Omnigeneius

Time spent using app About 1 year

App does the an excellent Job - tested A ok internally, recommended.

===========

This is an Ultimate app, seems like a great commenting system - for blogs and an important products discussion system right on your site - well integrated with social media and Diqus - should be on the Best shopify store apps - just grasping the power of it. Den is a great guy and provides superb support overall. I have used 3 apps from _Nexusmedia - all are smooth and great quality. Social login and Easy Video for products are great apps too

Merry Christmas Nexusmedia-ua.com Team !

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Digital Design Essentials

Customer service went above and beyond to help me. Great app.

Greef Clothing

Location Australia

Perfect! Easy to install with great support... Well worth it if you want discussions on your website!

Ramblin Turtle

After installing and deleting other apps designed to encourage discussion on my site http://www.ramblinturtle.com, I chose Disqus because (a) I like the extensive social media integration Disqus has established on the Internet (I've had a personal account for years, and have seen it in action - very seo-traffic-friendly!), (b) I like how discussions are associated with specific products, (c) I like how discussions do not take participants from my site to a third-party site, and (d) the simplicity of design doesn't distract from product pages. Installation was a piece of cake! Price is reasonable. So far so good!

Fired Up Christian Wear

Time spent using app 1 day

AWFUL! Attempted to install several times and kept on getting error codes!

The Distinguished Guest

Time spent using app Over 6 years

I am very please with the customer support that I received. Thank you for helping me set up my disqus account.

247ShopAtHome

This app worked great. But we're especially impressed by their support team. They went beyond typical support of providing information, Den from Shopifier (not to be confused with Shopify) even offered to check our code and fixed some loading issues for us. They did it in a speedy, professional manner. Highly recommended!

TELAS DEL CIELO · GALERIA DE ARTE ONLINE

Location Spain

Tengo Disqus hace sólo 24 horas, pero me gusta muchísimo y creo que es una aplicación importante para ganar la confianza de los posibles clientes de la tienda, al poder leer comentarios de otros compradores.
Me lié un poco al instalar la aplicación, pero pedí ayuda al soporte de la aplicación y la respuesta fue inmediata y efectiva.La atención recibida por el soporte técnico fue excelente.

ascents

I was very pleased with the quick response and results from the Disqus support team. They were very helpful!

Active Formulas Skin Care

You absolutely do not have to have ad content with Disqus, just don't check the box on discovery like l did!

Dan quickly sorted this for me and the support was quick and efficient.