Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

Blog & Page Builder by Reputon

by Reputon

Build pages and blog posts from Google Docs in one click

Mirage Trade & Distribution

This app is extremely user friend to create page or blog for people who are familiar with microsoft word. Highly recommend this app

sempervaco.com

I have been using it for a couple of days now and it seems very good. It has helped me a lot with regular publishing to the blog. It is much better to work with Google Docs interface than with Shopify's blog interface. Thanks.

Fruit Of Spirit

Great app to save time and effort to post articles from my writers and It's free, thank you very much.

ExultPlanet

It does an amazing job. It can help with your blogs and with everything you can do in GOOGLE Docs. Thanks, guys!

NOVUS Mall

Excellent and super easy to work with. I love this App because is helping me with blog issues in which I'm really a beginner. Thanks a lot, dear Team of Reputon for bring us this great tool for our stores!

Ameos

Great app to be able to create a page that looks awesome without the need to know how to code. Very helpful and easy to use.

StackMeOfficial™

This is a good free app for debut theme user. Since debut does not have a custom page to insert privacy policy, this can be done using this app. :)

Airgarden

seems to be working well. a real timesaver when it comes to keeping tricky formatting from google docs cheers team

Novis Healthcare

This app is such a time saver for anyone using Google Doc and the Reputon team are fantastic to work with.

Ayok Design

They get in contact with you if you have any problems, so for an app in development that's perfect!.

May 14, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the app. The app is brand new and we are working hard on improvements and fixing issues. Please check your email inbox. We'll be happy to fix your issue.