Inmar Digital Returns

Inmar Digital Returns

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 22, 2021

It's free and it works. What more can you ask for?? Fast and friendly customer service. Definitely recommend!

Too Fast
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited July 19, 2021

Great app and very user friendly! The setup was super easy and they take the time to make sure you really understand the returns process. Very happy with it so far.

Art Of Uniformity®
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 7, 2021

I decided to use this app as a free alternative to an app we were already using. It has definitely done the trick. We had a few minor setbacks at first, but the Doddle team was able to help get everything working in a way that worked well for our site. Seamless integration and an easy to operate return platform.

Dardano's Shoes
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 7, 2021

Doddle has been great so far for our customers. The analytics are easy to use and they are open to feedback to make their platform work better. There were a couple of hiccups in the beginning but they were quickly resolved by Doddle.

K-DEER
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 16, 2021

Probably the worst app I've ever used. There is absolutely no customer service available to assist you. And there's no way to actually get this widget to work for your page. DO NOT DOWNLOAD. A WASTE OF TIME

Millie's Room
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 10, 2021

I was blown away by the service I received from Doddle. In all of my experience with apps, Doddle was the only one to make me feel like I was a customer they took care of. I had one on one Zoom calls with the friendliest staff (huge kudos to Alan and Jeff!) and I felt appreciated and looked after. I'm not exaggerating when I say this was the most elite customer service I have ever experienced. So thank you, Doddle. I wish all Shopify apps were like this. Lastly, the app is completely and totally free so you have nothing to lose by downloading and getting started!

Wander Hat Company