Donate Source ‑ Donation

Donate Source ‑ Donation

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 18, 2021

Added this app to a non-profit center's site I'm helping with. Easy install, awesome help in the chat window, works perfectly. Highly recommend!

One Love Longview
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 17, 2021

I'm not an HTML programmer, so I needed lots of help in editing the look of the donate-source app on our shopify store. First I got help overnight placing the widget on our cart page, then I had a great chat session after setting up the collaborator situation. 15 minutes later, icon placed in the appropriate place, phrases in all location updated. Great support! I recommend this app to anyone else doing donations. I got additional help moving the widget around on the cart page. The support staff is very responsive. Great team!
Thanks, Raj. All the comments above apply to you and your team!
Herb

Piedmont Scout Tree Lot
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 13, 2021

I needed assistance with the widget shortcode and formatting on the website and MADY was absolutely amazing, fast, proficient and helpful! I have tried another app on Shopify and this one has yielded the best results so far. Thank you.

Friends of Blue Spring
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 12, 2021

Great app! We needed help integrating into our landing page design, and the support team helped us right away. It works exactly as described. Highly recommend!

Inspired Product Development Group
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited November 16, 2021

Gracias por ayudarme a personalizar la aplicación. Son muy rápidos y efectivos. Estamos muy complacidos con el servicio

Catnova Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 10, 2021

The nicest support team! We faced some IT issues at app installing but the support team reacted in time and helped to solve the issue very fast. The app is working perfectly and it meet all our needs.

Honma Tokyo Moldova
Moldova
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 8, 2021

The app is quite easy to use and when I had questions, support was quick to get back to me and they did everything they could to help me.

Anonymous Art Feeds Brisbane
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 19, 2021

We just love this app. For some reason, we were not able to add the widget ourselves, but the customer support was amazingly helpful.

We Are Perseverance
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 19, 2021

Hello team, easy to use application, enthusiastic support support. Thank you very much! Thank you so much!

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 8, 2021

I used this app to set up a donation page for my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign and it was just phenomenal. It is very user friendly and the staff was ready and willing to help with anything.

House of Tres Jolie