Add Draft Orders To Your POS
Easily add in any draft order, it's line items, properties, discounts, and cart parameters directly within Shopify POS
View, Add, and Delete Drafts
Search your drafts, view the contents, and then add it to the POS cart. After checkout, the draft is automatically removed if you choose.
Save and Load From Any Device
Create and save new draft orders directly from within the POS cart, then access them immediately across all your POS devices. Instantly.
About Draft Orders For POS
Completely Rebuilt for the All New POS!
We completely rebuilt the app from the ground up to work with the all new POS, fixed bugs, and added new features.
Add Drafts To Shopify POS
Once installed, you will easily be able to add draft orders created by any app or system to your cart in POS. On POS, simply open the app, search for the draft you want to add, review the contents, and add it to the cart. That's it!
All the features you would expect
We have built this app with merchants in mind. We added in all sorts of features to help. These include the ability to:
- Search and view open and invoice sent draft orders by draft order number, customer email, customer name and draft order tags.
- Add all the line items, properties, discounts and customer details from a single draft order in one click.
- Delete draft orders directly from your POS device.
- Automatically remove draft orders when checkout is completed on the POS device
- Create new draft orders from the contents of the POS cart.
- Instantly see draft orders from all POS devices and your Online Store on any POS device anywhere in the world.
Support For Draft Order Features
We support adding most of the information from a draft order to POS Cart and back to a draft order again, ensuring other apps and systems continue to work without a problem. This includes:
- Line Items (Quantity & Variant)
- Custom Line Items (Quantity & Price)
- Line Item Properties
- Line Item Discounts (both percentage and fixed)
- Cart Attributes/Additional Cart Properties
- Cart Discounts
- Associated Customer
We want everyone to love our apps, so we like to note what we currently do not support. Here are areas we still need to improve:
- Applying draft notes and cart notes
- Reserving items for periods of time when draft is created in POS
- Handling shipping cost when applying drafts to the POS Cart
- Emailing invoices of drafts directly from the app
We are working to add these features in the future and hope to add them once API endpoints are introduced by the Shopify team. As these are made available, they will be included in a free upgrade of the app.
Missing A Feature?
If we are missing a feature that you need, let us know and we will do our best to add it to the app. Your feedback helps us drive the app forward, so let us know what could be better or features you need.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great idea. Does not work on any POS for Apple or android. this is a waste of time, don't buy. i have tried ipads, iphones and android; none work
We are sorry to hear that our app is not working for you. We are more than happy to review the issues with you, however we have received no support requests from your company. We have many merchants using the app successfully in their stores, so happy to help where we can and resolve issues.
Works like a dream, well worth the extra money each month. We use this instore on POS for our customer orders which are prepared ahead of them coming in to pay. For example, we repair customer bikes - customer drops in bike - we add everything to a draft order that's been used to repair the bike. On collection we use Draft Orders For POS to instantly have the customers draft order ready for payment. We've experienced a couple of glitches with discounts but their support is brilliant and all problems are sorted. I'd highly recommend.
Thank you for leaving your thoughts on our app, its incredibly helpful! If you encounter any other issues with the app, please of course let us know.
App does not fully transfer Draft orders to a POS order, multiple orders have not been transferred over which is very frustrating since you have to go item by item to check everything is correct. $15 is very expensive for what the app is able to do .
Hi there, we have since updated our app to fully support discounts and large line items. We would love to hear your feedback on the new layout as well!