Add Draft Orders To Your POS
Easily add in any draft order, it's line items, properties, discounts, and cart parameters directly within Shopify POS
View, Add, and Delete Drafts
Search your drafts, view the contents, and then add it to the POS cart. After checkout, the draft is automatically removed if you choose.
Save and Load From Any Device
Create and save new draft orders directly from within the POS cart, then access them immediately across all your POS devices. Instantly.
About Draft Orders For POS
Add Drafts To Shopify POS
Once installed, you will easily be able to add draft orders created by any app or system to your cart in POS. On POS, simply open the app, search for the draft you want to add, review the contents, and add it to the cart. That's it!
All the features you would expect
We have built this app with merchants in mind. We added in all sorts of features to help. These include the ability to:
- Search and view open and invoice sent draft orders by draft order number, customer email, customer name and draft order tags.
- Add all the line items, properties, discounts and customer details from a single draft order in one click.
- Delete draft orders directly from your POS device.
- Automatically remove draft orders when checkout is completed on the POS device
- Create new draft orders from the contents of the POS cart.
- Instantly see draft orders from all POS devices and your Online Store on any POS device anywhere in the world.
Support For Draft Order Features
We support adding most of the information from a draft order to POS Cart and back to a draft order again, ensuring other apps and systems continue to work without a problem. This includes:
- Line Items (Quantity & Variant)
- Custom Line Items (Quantity & Price)
- Line Item Properties
- Cart Attributes/Additional Cart Properties
- Cart Discounts
- Associated Customer
We want everyone to love our apps, so we like to note what we currently do not support. Here are areas we still need to improve:
- Applying draft notes and cart notes
- Line Item Discounts (both percentage and fixed)
- Reserving items for periods of time when draft is created in POS
- Handling shipping cost when applying drafts to the POS Cart
- Emailing invoices of drafts directly from the app
We are working to add these features in the future and hope to add them once API endpoints are introduced by the Shopify team. As these are made available, they will be included in a free upgrade of the app.
Missing A Feature?
If we are missing a feature that you need, let us know and we will do our best to add it to the app. Your feedback helps us drive the app forward, so let us know what could be better or features you need.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
Lookup, create and delete draft orders
Auto delete drafts on POS checkout
Search up to 250 draft orders
Global save carts in POS
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 4 reviews
Most recent reviews
Outstanding customer service! It’s a great feeling asking for help on the weekend and getting a super quick response! Max is a great guy and brainstormed with me on ways we could use the app to get the best out of it for our use case, If you’re on the fence about trying this app, do it, you’ll be glad you did.
Beauty Solution • Solution Beauté
Draft Orders is a great app for us. We service lots of small beauty businesses and this gives the chance for our local customers to review their order and add a few things they may have forgot before we make a delivery and take payment. We like that this shares the draft orders between devices in POS.
I also felt the price seemed high, especially when you are stacking many small apps. However, customer service is excellent and they were very good at adding features we requested when possible. I think this makes up for the price compared to hiring a developer to create custom apps for our store.
Thanks for the great review! We are glad you are enjoying the app and see the value in the updates and support. Our goal is to provide the very best support. Many more updates to come, so please let us know if you have any other ideas or questions, we are happy to help!
This app is great, thanks for implementing missing features in Shopify.
But this does not worth 15$/month. At this price, this is about half the actual Shopify subscription. This does not makes sens.
A more fare price would be 1 or 2$ monthly. At this price, you will have certainly lot more customers.
Thank you for taking the time to review. We understand that the cost is not something you are happy with, but as the product itself works for your needs we would love to see this review factor that in more heavily. We work very hard to build the very best apps we can and a lot of time and effort goes into building, maintaining, and extending the application. We hope to see you continue to use the app as it sounds like it does solve your need.