DragDropr | Page Builder

DragDropr | Page Builder

$19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
atipso GmbH
4.4
Edited May 23, 2019

DragDropr is a great app! We have created many, many pages with the tool without having to code even one bit!
And in case of questions: The support team is super quick, always helpful and just simply nice.

I would definetely recommend using the app :)

Textil One GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Edited February 20, 2019

Just Updated My review and I am will to try again, see if your software can impress me as much as your CMO...
Just wasted an hour of my life trying to load this app... None of the buttons were actually working, whilst explaining this to their support I was informed that everything was in fact Ok because they had checked their test site and it was working fine... But sending 2 videos showing them that it was NOT working didn't convince anyone...

Ourk9
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited August 1, 2018

This App is just what I was looking for on Page Builder.
Do not dirty the Theme like other famous Page Builder Apps because it is external to Shopify.
It has thousands of elements templates ready, so you don't have to start from scratch when you start to build a new page.
It is flexible, has a thousand settings for each element and if you can also customize CSS.

I recommend it !!
Since I installed it, I noticed that they added new features

Support guy are very professionals and answer quickly.

Wishtasy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 16, 2017

This is a great Landing Page Editor.
With the reusable content snippet feature we are FINALLY able to generate repeating landing pages for our campaigns with much less effort.
And on top we can use the snippets on all our sites, not just on one store, which is a great time saver as well.
Thanks @Norbert for the amazing support we have received the last weeks!

Eshop Guide 2