DragDropr | Drag & Drop

DragDropr | Drag & Drop

by atipso GmbH

Create and edit your shop pages by dragging and dropping

Ourk9

Just Updated My review and I am will to try again, see if your software can impress me as much as your CMO...
Just wasted an hour of my life trying to load this app... None of the buttons were actually working, whilst explaining this to their support I was informed that everything was in fact Ok because they had checked their test site and it was working fine... But sending 2 videos showing them that it was NOT working didn't convince anyone...

Wishtasy

This App is just what I was looking for on Page Builder.
Do not dirty the Theme like other famous Page Builder Apps because it is external to Shopify.
It has thousands of elements templates ready, so you don't have to start from scratch when you start to build a new page.
It is flexible, has a thousand settings for each element and if you can also customize CSS.

I recommend it !!
Since I installed it, I noticed that they added new features

Support guy are very professionals and answer quickly.

Eshop Guide 2

This is a great Landing Page Editor.
With the reusable content snippet feature we are FINALLY able to generate repeating landing pages for our campaigns with much less effort.
And on top we can use the snippets on all our sites, not just on one store, which is a great time saver as well.
Thanks @Norbert for the amazing support we have received the last weeks!